Chapter 28 ace

Ace

I was waiting on Liyah to walk threw the door with the money and she did.
Ace: how was it
Liyah: it was straight.
Ace where's the money.
I appericiate everything that you done that's why  I love you. I got the money and counted it.

Liyah
Ace ask for the money and I threw it to him. I'm getting tired of this shit. He buy me nice things just to make for what he do to me.
Ace; what's yo fucking problem
Liyah: you my fucking problem.
Ace: don't start this shit.
Liyah: what shit fuck you. You ain't shit to me but my down fall. I regret everything with yo ass but my son. I hate I got caught up with yo ass
Ace: really.
Liyah: I deserve better than this

He got up from the table and I ran. He chased me all over the house. He picked up a glass cup and threw it at the back of my head. Then he start beating my ass. He took his belt off and start beating me with. I could feel every lick coming from the belt. After he was done. I got up and tried to fight is ass. I hit him four good time in his face until tackled me to the floor. Then got on top of me and start choking me. Then I got up I start gasp for air. Then I pick up the iron and threw it at him. It hit him in his leg. He grabbed a chair and tied me to it.

Ace
Since she want to fight me back. I her ass to a chair maybe that will teacher her ass a lesson. She got me fuck up.
Ace: and you want to hit me with a iron really

I plug the iron up and let it get real hot.
Liyah: please don't do this to me I'm sorry.
Ace: no no don't be sorry be careful.
I took the iron and place it on her thigh and she scream to the top of her lungs. That will teach her a lesson not to fuck with me no more

Liyah
I was tied to the chair for six hours. I was hungry and thirsty. He ass was nowhere to be found. I made the chair fall over. I tried to untie my self but I couldn't. I hear keys at the door so that must be him and it was.
Ace: have you though about what u did
Liyah: yea I'm sorry.
Ace: yo ass better not ever in yo life but you hands on me again understood
Liyah: yes
Ace now get on yo knees