Chapter 16 liyah

Liyah
This is it this nigga has cross the line.  I'm completely done.  I done took enough of this shit. I refuse to go thru this anymore. I grabbed my suitcase and threw it on the bed. I let him walk all over me to many times. I start throwing all my belongings in there. I refuse to keep putting up with this shit. I really do.
Ace bust in the room
Ace where do you think u going
Liyah: I'm leaving

I zipped my suitcase up and put it on the floor
Ace: u ain't leaving u might as well gone head and unpack.

I grabbed my suit case and began to walk out the door but he  pulled me back I was so terrified .
Liyah : I'm not going to stay here and let u treat me any kind of way. So if leaving you is going to help you get act right. We leaving .
Ace: your not taking my son. You can leave but my son stay
Liyah: ain't no way I'm leaving my son with yo sick ass.

He took a step closer to me then I step back. I look at his eyes. He raised his fist and knocked me to the floor. I looked up and his fist met with my face again. Over and over I took blows to the head. Finally he stoped then kick me and walk off.
You're still going to try to leave he ask me. I quickly answered no.
Ace: that's what I thought.

I tried so hard not to cry in front of him but I couldn't help it. I guess me trying to leave was his breaking point. I tried to get up off the floor but he pushed me back down.
Ace: clean yourself up.
Then he walk out the room. Then he came back with our son
Ace : mommy trying to take you away from me but it's not going to happen. lil man. Da da love you.