War Of Hearts

Alex woke up, she gasp. She looked at her watch... 11:50... Oh no...

I'm sorry...

You knocked me unconscious...

Yes, now you won't have much time to save me...

Why?!

I don't deserve to live after what I've done...

Lloyd!

I love you...

No!!!

Lloyd's voice left Alex... Alex looked around, confused... She found herself in a stadium... She saw the seats full of people, Alex gasped. They were at a play... Alex and Lloyd's play, the play the created... War Of Hearts...

Alex saw herself in a long beautiful dress.... 👇

Alex gasped, she did look beautiful

Alex gasped, she did look beautiful. She was sitting down, her back faced a glass wall. On the other side, she saw Lloyd. Very handsome with his suit and tie. 👇

Lloyd was sitting down, his back faced a glass wall as well

Lloyd was sitting down, his back faced a glass wall as well. Lloyd looked sad, so did Alex. "Oh Emily, I wish there was a way we could be together..." Lloyd said, Alex sighed. "So do I Simon." Alex said, Lloyd sighed. Alex remember this is the end of the play.

Lloyd grabbed a bat, he took a deep breath. "Stand back Emily." Lloyd said, Alex did so, Lloyd broke the glass. It finally happened... Lloyd was able to see Alex. Alex had tears in her eyes, Lloyd smiled. "Oh Emily. You beautiful." Lloyd said, Alex smiled. "Oh Simon!" Alex yelled, Lloyd hugged her.

"I guess we don't have to say We Don't Wanna Live Forever..." Alex said, Lloyd nodded. "Yes my love." Lloyd said, Alex blushed. Lloyd wrapped  his arms around Alex. Lloyd pulled her in closer, he cupped her cheek.

They leaned in, slowly and calmly... They kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped. Alex and Lloyd kept kissing, the curtains closed. Alex was trying to pull away, but Lloyd wouldn't let go.

Alex's heart was pounding... Why wouldn't he let go?... Cole and the others were coming, Lloyd still didn't pull away. Alex had no choice, she knows that she isn't allowed to make contact to the memories she had no choice...

She pulled Lloyd away from Alex. Everyone came, confused. "Why are there two Alexs?" Cole asked, Jay nodded. Lloyd and Alex looked at each other. "Do I know you?" Lloyd asked, Alex froze... All of their faces were melting...

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE MEMORIES!!!!"  Yelled a voice. Alex gasped, the place was dark. Lloyd was behind her. "Lloyd! I-."
"What have you done?!" Lloyd asked. Alex looked around, the place was shaking.

"If you want to go home, you must tell everyone what you two are hiding." Said the voice again.  Alex and Lloyd gulped, they took each other's hand. "And if I don't?" Alex asked, Lloyd stared at Alex.

"Then Lloyd will have to come with me." Said the voice, Lloyd gasped, Alex squeezed his hand.   "Ok, we'll do it." Alex said, Lloyd was confused. "Here they are." Said the voice.  The ninja were all there, in front of Alex and Lloyd.

"Guys, I know that this is going to be hard to say but... Lloyd and I are... In l-l-l-l." Alex couldn't said it, she didn't want to, it would bring to much pain. "We are in Love." Lloyd said, I gasped.

The ninja melted, fire everywhere. "Only Alex was suppose to tell them... It's too late." Said the voice.  Alex and Lloyd gasped. "No, please give me a chance. Please!" Alex begged.

"It is too late now. You didn't face your fear." Said the voice.  The most terrible thing happened...

The clock stricken.... Twelve... 

Alex and Lloyd stared at each other...

"Monty?..."

"Lexy?..."

"Goodbye... To you Jayline."

"Why?..."

"You broke it..."

"Broke what?!"

"War Of Hearts..."