"So you looked a little upset when you got home, what's up" Justin asked.

I looked up at him and sighed.

"Demikissedmethentookoff" I said quickly.

"Wait what, Demi kissed you" he asked.

"Yep" I smiled.

"You should ask her to come tomorrow, it will give you's a chance to talk and she can see you perform" Justin suggested then left my room.

I grabbed my phone and called Demi but it just went to voicemail so I tried again but nothing. So I decided to text her.

TEXT MESSAGE

Scarlett: Hey Demi, I don't know if you're ignoring my calls or if you're busy but I wanted to invite you to Justin's show tomorrow he wants me to open for him,it would be cool if you could make it. :)

I immediately got a reply.

Demi: I'm busy tomorrow.

Scarlett: oh okay.. Can you at least answer my calls so we could talk?

Demi: There's nothing to talk about Scarlett I made a stupid mistake and I regret it, I should never have kissed you.

Scarlett: Then why did you?

Demi: I don't know, I'm sorry.

Scarlett: Don't be, I guess I'll see you whenever.

Demi: I don't think we should hang out anymore.

Scarlett: Wait why? Is it because of what I said earlier?

Demi: Can you please stop texting me.

END TEXT MESSAGES

I threw my phone across the room. I grabbed my guitar and starting practising for tomorrow but I concentrated on I'll be the most because it was going to be a acoustic performance.

My door opened and a sleepy Johnny walked in.

"Scarlett it's 3 in the morning can you stop" He asked

I didn't even realise what the time was.

"I can't, it's gotta be perfect" I replied starting to play the guitar again.

Johnny walked over and grabbed my guitar.

"You have all day tomorrow to practice, get some sleep" he said walking out of my room with my guitar.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from where it landed when I threw it hoping I'd have a text from Demi but I didn't I decided to go to bed.

[...]

I've been practising for 3 hours non stop. I went to the dressing room and sat on the couch checking my twitter.

@SRAutumn Can't wait to perform tonight. 😜

I went out and watched Justin practice, after Justin finished him, Ryan and Johnny had a dance off and started mucking around being boys. I'm going to miss Johnny so much it's not funny.

They got me up on stage trying to teach me some moves but I failed. Johnny's got the dancing talent and I've got the voice.

[...]

I was standing back stage ready to go on.

Justin walked out onto the stage and you could here the crowd screaming.

"Hey guys, so I've got someone special here to start the night off, please welcome the talented Scarlett Autumn" Justin said to the crowd.

I walked out to the middle of the stage waving to the crowd while they screamed.