Vina and I share another look.

"It's much better than expected." I reply.

Victoria looks pleased.

"There's another condition." She draws out.

Just as Vina and I were walking towards the buffet, we stop.

"I will allow you to use your talents and do what you love. There's a recording studio down the left hall, a dance studio beside it, a gym and a room for 'relaxing'. Your bedrooms will be in the right hall by the way." She starts. "If you stay here, and use all I've given you, please do respect me and my decisions. You wouldn't want to mess with the owner of Vimaya Towers, would you?"

At that, my mind explodes. No wonder she and her name seem so familiar.

Vimaya Towers are the most renown and highly looked up to towers in the world. Not to mention, expensive. There are two Vimaya twin towers in every major city of every section. That makes six. Plus, the Vimaya Towers sponsor many companies, design for many companies, and partner with many companies. And when I say companies, I mean those way above average companies.

The bottom part of the towers are usually a mall, while the middle part are all offices, and the top most, apartments or hotel rooms.

The Vimaya Towers' company is big time.

Vina seems to be in shock too. You can't exactly strive to be 'famous' without knowing the Vimaya Towers.

"Wait. Don't you have a sister?" Vina asks.

Victoria's face goes still. She seems lost for a moment.

"I do."

She takes a deep breath, and her smile comes back.

"Enjoy your stay here. Be mindful that you're on one of the highest floors, one of the floors which serves as an apartment, which also means high security. Also, you will have more companions."

She turns on her heel and walks into the elevator.

But just before the elevator door closes, I see a look of sadness cross her face.

***
After eating a good meal, one we haven't gotten in probably a week, Vina and I explore our floor.

The studios are of normal room size, the gym is twice the size of a studio, and the bedrooms are just amazing.

There are three bedrooms, two of which have bunk beds. The one we have, has a bunk bed, two separate desks, two bookshelves, two big 'bean bag', and a bathroom.

"If we weren't held prisoner, I would like it here." Vina says.

I agree and choose the top bunk.

"At least we can do what we want. Maybe we could even leak stuff out to help." Vina whispers, leaning on the bed.

***

The next day, Vina and I head to the gym before having a good breakfast.

After two hours, one for exercising and another for eating, the elevator door opens, and this time we see new faces.

One boy, too confident at first glance, gazes around and whistles at his new home. The other boy is too familiar to not notice. We lock eyes.

"Aren't you Chad Winter?" Vina exhales, all awe and admiration visible in her eyes.

My mind snaps. No wonder he seemed so familiar!