Last

Im sorry it's been a long time already and now I decided to make this a last chapter because I have working on new book sooo this will be the longest chapter, ENJOY and I hope you like the ending! Keep reading, scrolling/sliding and enjoy :-)

Then you catch his fist with your left hand. You just hold his fist. Then you kick his stomach with your right foot while your left hand stretch his arm by pulling his fist towards thats in your left hand lately.

"KUH--! WHAT THE FU--" you cutted off his sentences by punching him at his cheek. Your fist still at his cheek until his head landed on the desk. The desk cracked abit.

"WOAH--"
"Is that the new-quite chick?"
"Unexpected.."
"I'm dead if I mess with her.."
"WHAT?!!"
"SHE'S FASTER THAN JIN SUNG-"
"IS SHE EVEN A GIRL AND A HUMAN?!"

You can hear them complimenting. But you don't mind them.
"Don't bother me with your child-bully style." you said while your fist still on the sunglasses guy's cheek. Then you release your hand away from his poor cheek.

Now that he's free, he lift up his head. He looks dizzy though.

"S-shit.." He muttered while trying to poke his horrible swollen cheek. While his nose is bleeding.
"...Are you even a girl?!" He added then he wants to attack your leg but you quickly jump and kick(morelike stomp)his chest that makes him fell behind.

Some of the others that has been standing behind him also fell. The left one standing is the one bully's that you met from the first day of school.

You're just staring at him, making him flinched.
"KAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" then he ran away.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" you heard familiar noisy voice. It's Jin Sung.
His eyes widened when he look you , infront of the collapsed sunglasses guy and his people. "W-what the hell?" Jin Sung muttered.

"K-Ki.."
Mi Jin stuttered, don't believe what she's seeing. But then you ran outside, heading to toilet.

I can't believe what I'm doing!! AH damn it..
You thought yourself while still running towards the toilet.

As you arrive at the toilet, you rest both of your palms against the cement sink. While looking at yourself through the mirror critically.

"Dae.. Hyun Ki.."
You mumbled and furrows  your brows.
"What's the matter? what has gotten into you?" you asked yourself instead of askinh whats their problem(the guys are actually the one who started it all)

So you went out from the toilet, you saw Jae Yeol and turn your head away from facing him. You decided to left since everything.
Everything.. been revealed infront of many people.
You took your bag from the class, many people looking at you. Eyes everywhere every step you make.

; Time Skip ;
you arrived infront of your house, you dont tell anyone so obviously you walked by yourself. You opened the door and Ji noticed you, from her room.
But you, swiftly went to your room and pack your bags and all. Grab it outside.
"I'm sorry, Ji. Send my regards to hyung and noona.. Oh and also the kids, just tell them I went out, thanks Ji." You said that and hug her before you left, she's speechless.

Then time skip again, you took taxi lately and now at airport. Suddenly, someone ran towards you and you dodged them. Right now he's infront of you..
Jae Yeol. Actually a completely stranger but you guys recongnised each other's feelings.

My Real Self | H Jae Yeol x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें