Can't stand it

I'M SORRY FOR THE SUPER VERY ABSOLUTELY LATE UPDATE!!
I'll be posting BONUS CHAPTER next! Hope you like it //sits at the corner of my room with phone // W-wish me luck!

:: 3rd person ::

Thats how slave auction work? What in the world they're thinking?

Is the only thing playing in your mind,
Until you noticed Mi Jin is calling you out.

"Ki?"
She's close enough, she's sitting at Jae Yeol's seat which is beside yours.

"Hm?"
You responsed, be able to control your 'shocked/surprised' reaction.

"Are you okay?"
Mi Jin asked you with a worried tone.
You just nodded.

"I'm here to explain how does Jae Won High held a festival."
She stated softly.

:: Time Skip ::

After she explained the whole thing about the festival you always making that O-shaped of your mouth meaning that you're understand.

You bowed your head after she finished explaining.
Now, you're alone sitting beside the window.

The game-- slave auction that Jae Yeol and Hyung Suk entering is abit.. too much. What if the one who buy-- the one who bid them do something thats unpleasant?

You thought you just have to focus on Jae Yeol this time. But you also abit worried about Hyung Suk. You can't think about bidding two of them. You might do that but you don't want to people know about you having that lot of money. Your surrounding might suspect that you're Dae Family.

So.. You'll think about Jae Yeol. After what happened last night, you can't stop thinking about him that makes you distracted sometimes. You touch the ring that is hanging on your neck. Then feeling the shape of the Kromitz Ring.
Suddenly you realized someone watching you from your right side(not the window).

You just move your eyes to take a look. It's the purple-headed guy. The one who approached you. Why he's staring at you like that? You also don't know why.

Then you just ignore him and he starts walking away, leaving from his current place.
You stop from touching the Kromitz Ring hanging on your neck. Placing your hand under your chin after you slid your sleeve through your fingers, hiding the Kromitz Rings on your fingers.

"Hey Ring-Girl. What ya doin'?"
You heard guy voice behind you.
You turn around to see all of the bullies from the first day of your school, the one who's chasing you yesterday and the one with sunglasses. The sunglasses guy looks like the leader, because he's standing at the front.

You knew that they'll come at you one day and here it is.. The time.
You don't know what to do. Theres no choice, but this time you have to shove them aside with a force. If not, they'll come to you again someday. But if you do, you're sure they wont come at you again.

You're sure, for now the classroom looks quite. Theres only a few students inside it. But it makes many because of this sunglasses guy's peoples. But once you make 'that' unexpected move towards them, there'll be alot of people watching.

But, in order for them not to bother you, you have to do it. Right now,the first and maybe the last time. Infront of people,students,teachers, maybe public. In school.
You stands up. Leaving a loud sound when you move the chair aside.

"I'm just sitting here, why'd you ask?"
You started to spoke up that your surrounds freeze at the moment.

"Oh WOW! I thought she can't speak.."
"Damn.. That voice!!"
"This is the first time I heard-"

You cutted off their sentences by lifting your right hand abit then making that index finger motion, titling it 'bring it on'

"You're challenging me? Sexy Ring-Girl?"
The sunglasses responsed to your action recently.

"I hope you're not bringing shame to yourself."
You said that after you nodded

Suddenly only a couple of seconds passed, theres many students already outside,inside your classroom. Your goal is to settle this little bothering-problem.

"You're the one who'll embarassed infront of this crowd, Sexy Ring-Girl."
He said that after he bite his lower lip.
While he's saying that, you're tying your hair. Still relaxing there.

You don't positioned your fighting position. You just standing straight there after you tied your hair. Then the sunglasses guy's fist wanted to reach your stomach. But your vision shows that his fist is moving slowly. That you could catch it with one hand..

"I can't stand it anymore. Getting in my way by typical guys like all of you."
You referring to all them.

IM SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE!!! //bows repeatedly//
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! I'm horrible author I know TwT
Writer block hitted me really hard and I'm just not in mood before because I don't like my teacher :') I want my teacher change with other teacher!! I can't focus when she's the one teaching :^)
I'm sorry looks like I'm already ranting about my teacher already. But it's okay! I'll do my best eventho that teacher keeps nagnagnag without reasons!! Wish me luck for my exam~