Collapsed

.:: Your POV ::.

I leave no sound. Now it's silent and fully awkward.
I don't know what to say. I can feel he's shocked.

As I try to move, he suddenly blocking me. I give that 'what are you doing' face.
Then he quickly get up(still sitting besides my laying body, at floor)
He lift my right arm and put onto his lap. Moving my sleeve away to see the bandages on my arm.

He accidentially poked through that one bandage.
I groan abit but suddenly stop because he blow my arm, meaning that it'll get better soon.
I blushed abit. I quickly get up and suddenly I felt my wrist have been grab by a big hand and been pulled into a warm and comfortable hug. Now I'm bending my body. While Jae Yeol still sitting at the floor, his arms around my neck and his chin resting at my collarbone.

Jae Yeol hugged me..? I just remain calm and hug him back. He squeezed me but I don't even struggling because it's so comfortable. As we release from each other, our faces getting closer..
And
Closer..
Our lips nearly meet each other..

Until we heard a knock on my door room.
We quickly make our original position.. Jae Yeol sitting at my bed and me, pretending to reach the first aid kit.

Someone opened the door and say,

"We're going home, Oppa~! Have you been treated? By Unnie~?"
It's Jae Hye.. after saying that, she smirks and crossing her arms.

Jae Yeol nodded and they get out from my room. I suddenly felt dizzy.. My vision become blurry and it's all black.
Shit.. Just remembered that I've got hitted in the head... When I was at that buildi...ng...

My vision became all black. I can't see anything..

-

As I opened my eyes, I turn my head to right side. Seeing mom. My head still hurts..
My vision also still blurry.. But I know it's mom. Her hair.. Her skin.. The way she dressed..

"Mo..m..."
I mumbled, my voice cracked.
When I blinked my eyes, I see no one there. She's gone... I get up and turn around.. Suddenly I felt like someone grabbing my both shoulder and shakes me.
"Nnn Ii..! Yn Ii!!"

What? I can't hear it clearly.. When I blinked my eyes once again, I see my sister infront of me.
Is that a dream? Hallucination(?)?
But I.. I was in this position earlier..

"Dae Hyun Ki!!"
My sister shouted that made me flinched and wide awake.

"uoh?"
Is all I can say.

"Are you okay? We're now at hospital!"
My sister worried.

I nodded and turn around once again. But this place is different..
I saw large window that made me see the whole city from this height distance.

(This is what your room looks like, but just imagine that you can see the whole city and higher than this place)

"I've rent a room for you to rest. For now you can't go to school."
My sister explained.

"W-wait.. H-how did I got h-here..?"
I can't speak properly yet because I just awake.

"After Hong family visited, I've called you many times and when I entered your room.. I saw you laying there at the floor.. with.. //while giggling// abit we..ird position.."
She explained again and she's making fun of me.

"You're making fun of me."

"Hahaha! I'm just happy because it's nothings serious but it's just an effect because got hitted in the head"
She crossed her arms while saying that.

Suddenly a doctor come in and walk towards me.

"Miss Hyun, tomorrow you can't attend school yet. Due to your physical condition. It's not good when you have to study with that condition. So, please rest in about a week. But it's nothing serious."
That doctor explained and she turn her head, facing to my sister.

"Miss Hyun needs to eat that pills in order to get better. If Miss Hyun missed eating it, theres an effect."
She told my sister.. She bowed and leave.

"You hear that?"
My sister look at me and twitching her brows.

"Yeah yeah I know.."
No school.. Rest here. That's mean I can't see Jae Yeol..

Sorry if this chapter is boring! And also so so sorry for the late update!! So busy nowadays! But I'll try to update daily for you(readers)~
Anyway, hope you like this chapter!
\(^o^)/