That tiny box

.:: 3rd person POV ::.

As you make your way to your class, you halt for a moment, you turn your body around and see Jae Yeol behind you.

Your heart beat faster and try to make it not obvious, since you're already turn around then you decide to just walk straight(walk past through Jae Yeol)

Suddenly you felt a warm,strong hand grabbed your wrist.
He hold your wrist and lean closer to your right ear...

"Thank you..for everything..."
He whispered you. Referring to when you want to treat him and saved that old woman.

You're surprised that he actually did talked to you. It's the first time.

That makes you feel your body tickling abit. As you turn your face to him, you see him smiling.

You blushed abit and move your face away from looking him. Then he let go of your wrist and continue to his way to classroom.
You quickly walk towards him and look around maybe someone might watching.

You see no one around and you suddenly tug his shirt's sleeve softly. He turn his head around to look at you.

You, just pointing to the class titled it as 'let's walk together'. He nodded and you releases his sleeve.

Then both of you started to make your way together to the class.

-

As both of you entered the classroom, everyone started to stare both of you.
"Omg.."
"Seriously.. best couple ever."
"Whoa dude.. he's lucky.!!"
"I ship!! Hahaha"
"Aww"

They started to misunderstood.
While Hyung Suk now have that surprised face looking at both of you(A/N : wait what? Love triangle? Nonono >^<;;)
You and Jae Yeol just continue walking to your seats ignoring all of the thoughts and compliments(?)
Then since Jae Yeol's seat is beside the window, you give him some space to get in first.

But then he don't move, instead he's the one who give you a space to get in. He wants you to sit at his seat. You shrug and making that 'okay then' expression.

So you take the seat while Jae Yeol take yours. Suddenly Jae Yeol's position is facing to you. His big figure blocking your way to look the whole classroom.

You feel small right now eventho you're already tall among girls and some of the guys.
You sighed quitely and just turn around facing the window.

-Tkk!-
The sound of Jae Yeol putting something on your desk. You turn your head to see what is it.

You can see tiny box that'd been wrapped by [fav colour] royal crowns pattern with medium size black ribbon on top of it.

You gave him 'what is this?' face.
He don't answer it, instead he just push that tiny box slowly closer to you.

You take that tiny box and calmly place it to your backpack's pocket. You bow your head to him as a 'thank you' and he just nodded.

FINALLY I MANAGE TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER
Sorryyy for those who are waiting so long for a new chapter and I hope you like this chapter! What do you think inside the box? Hmmm let's see owo;;

My Real Self | H Jae Yeol x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें