Now they deserve it

.:: 3rd person POV ::.

Jae Yeol drove his bike faster and faster and getting near to the burning building..
He now can smell the smokes. As he reach the traffic light, it's red. But he still go pass through the traffic light.

-HONNN!!-

The cars honned him. Meaning he shouldn't pass the red color traffic light until it is green color. But he ignored.

-ScrEeEechhh--

The sound of Jae Yeol's bike wheels.
It's screeched because theres a car nearly hit him. But its no use dodging.
Jae Yeol fall from his bike instead. Now he's lying on the ground at the center of highway where anyone starts to notice,call for help and check him.

It's crowded. Around Jae Yeol, theres notthing but many peoples.
He got up(but still sitting) and open his helmet. He's bleeding because when he fall from his bike, the snapped strongly hit his head through the helmet.

When someone wants to reach their hand to take a look at that bleeding part, he dodged. He don't want people to look him. He also feels something weird at his left arm.

But in the end he didn't manage to check that building. The fire getting worse and worse. He heard ambulance's sound.

~Time skip~

He ended up being in hospital. His butler requested the hospital to let them rent big size room for Jae Yeol.

:: While at burning building ::

.:: Your POV ::.

Still waving my hand, calling for help. Until I saw across the highway, it's crowded there. I know I don't have a seconds to think about it. But I saw someone wearing helmet being surrounded by the crowded.

"Miss Hyun!!Miss Hyun!!"

I just noticed the fireman had called me tons of times.
I just let the children jump first. When 6 of them had jumped, it's only Nami who didn't jump yet.

"Unnie*.. I want to jump with you."

"Go ahead first.. Unnie* will be back in about 20-30 minutes.."
I patted both of her shoulder and gave her a big smile.

She hugged me. I hug her back. Then I kissed her forehead and let her jump through the window. She's safe now.
Now.. Another about 30+ children..

~Time skip~

I've been searching about 40 mins already.. In 40 minutes, I've hitted with many burnt things,woods. The fires everywhere.. I'm sweating alot. I have many bruise/scars now. But in order to save the children, I have no regret.

Until then I spotted a light at the corner of the hallway. It's the door leading us to rooftop. I ran faster. What I saw through the door.. many children. In about 30+ children which is the one who I am searching for in that 40 mins lately..

But they're being tied and they struggling.. Some of them crying.. When I heard,

"SHUT UP THE FUCKING UP KIDS!! OR WE'LL THROW YOU FROM THIS ROOFTOP!!"

My eyes widened. Are they being threatened? What the hell? Threatening children?

They cried loudly.. But then this is the first time I saw one of them with robber mask grab one of the children's head.

"A-Aaaaa-aaaaa hakk- aaa---"
The children stuttered, crying, the one who had been grabbed. I remember her name, Jinba.

I dashed in. Leaving a SLAM! sound..
I furrowed my brows. Theres actually many of them.
One..
Two.. Three..
Four..
Five.. Six..
S-s-seven... I stuttered when I counted the last person who's grabbing the children's head.
It's someone from my highschool! The one who I met first day of school at hallway. Bullying Duk Hwa.

"Ooh..? You're here? I know you're going to fucking beat our ass"

I started to positioned myself..

I'll beat them.

Hit them..

Also.. Torture them.

Who ask them to fucking burn this precious building?
That question.. Let them think their self.
I'll teach them an expert lesson now. It involves their brain,body.Now they deserve this kind of things..

Woooaahh reader is on rage!! What would happened after this?? Hmmm heheh //smirks//
Also sorry for not posting the chapter one day but WOW! The views hitted 800+ already! Thank you so much readers! You're really surely amazing!
Anyway, hope you like this chapter, I let this chapter abit longer than the other because I've been not posting for one day :')