He's kind

.:: 3rd person POV ::.

You heard emergency's ring(idk what it's called) everywhere in this hospital.
You're searching for exit. You want to meet your sister,brother and Nami..

You want to tell them that you're fine.
But.. as you're walking searching for exit, you immidiately saw someone struggling to get their wheelchair.

As you ran to towards that person, you saw an old woman..

She wants to run too. But no one helps her.

.:: Your POV ::.

Wheres the fckin nurses and doctor?
They're selfish. I ran quickly to that person. Seeing old woman, struggling to get her wheelchair.. and panicking.

I helped her to stood and sit on the wheelchair. She's trembling.

"T-than-k you.."
She smiled to me. Happily.

It's sincere smile..
I smiled back and hurry to search for an exit.
-

A minutes passed.
We found an exit. But theres someone infront of the exit. Is it one of them?
I continue to walk while pushing this wheelchair with an old woman.

As I walk closer..

And

Closer....

I saw Jae Yeol. With his plain black shirt covered with silver coat, wearing a brown jogger pants and nike shoes.

He ran towards us.
Suddenly he hugged this old woman.. Bending his body.
This old woman hugged him back.

My eyes filled with happiness just because of watching this scene. I wonder hows that feel.. I slowly walk pass through them, I don't want to intefere.

Suddenly as I continue to walk..
"M-miss..!"
That old woman called me.

I turn my head around, facing them.
She waves her hands.. Calling me over.
I turn back and walk towards them.

She spreads her left arm, showing that she wants me to hug her too. While her right arm still hugging Jae Yeol.

I walk closer to her, agreeing to hug her.
Then she pulled me and hugged me, we're now hugging each other. I also feel Jae Yeol  wrap his arm around my back, his hand now at my arm.

It's warm. Both of them...

So we released each other and started to walk to that exit. Me and this old woman, still wearing hospital patient's clothes. Jae Yeol suddenly pulled out some blouse somewhere from his coat and putted it on me.

Then he putted his silver coat at this old woman. He's kind.. I can't believe him bullying..

Aaaaa hope you guys like this chapter~! And as usual..... SORRY if it's boring and late update!!