I'm not blind

.:: 3rd person POV ::.

Your cheeks are wet.
You touch your cheeks.. It's tears, you don't know why you're crying.
You're in the middle of this white place.
Everything is white.. Even your clothes.

Suddenly you spot a black thing.
It's getting closer until you see it's actually a person with black clothes and have hood. (Eh? Black riding hood? Haha jk) Blonde hair, covering his eyes and

it's Jae Yeol..

He came closer to you..
Until you've earned a warm,comfortable hug.
He hugs you tighter. You can hear his heartbeat. Eventho now you're face is about at his neck.You hugged him back and squeeze him.

.:: Your POV ::.

"I-I don't want t-to lose that stupid brother.. I don't know why I still fckin care...it's so unfair.. I c-care about it.. I don't want to care... B-but deep i-in my heart..."

I stuttered, mumbling while bending my body to reach his chest.. Now my face is burried at Jae Yeol's upper chest.

I'm frustated and confused. Why still I care about that stupid brother nor stranger.

"How?!! How can I NOT lose someone?!!"
I raised my voice. Many tears came out.

-Tsk tsk..-

He released me and started to cupping his hands around my cheeks that is covered with tears..

Suddenly I heard someone screaming my name,
"Hy-un ki!! Yun ki!! Hun Ki!! Ki!"
It's not clear.. I heard it from far away.
It echoed.

I felt abit pain in my chest. Like my heart have been pull out.. My vision became black again..
I blinked my eyes twice.

-Cough! Cough!!-
I coughed.
Seeing my sister besides me.. and while beside my sister.. I see this stupid brother nor stranger.. I can't see his wife and a doctor, she quickly leave this room..

And I see Nami infront of my bed.
"N-nami..?"
Is my first word as I awake.

"Unnie!!!.."

She suddenly run and jump on my bed. Hugging me. I felt my cheeks are still wet.

I, hugging her back and patting her back.

"I'm glad I still can see Unnie!!"
She said and crying.

"Don't cry, Nami.."
I wiped her tears away from her cheeks.
My sister suddenly crying too and come joining me and Nami.. Now we're hugging each other.

"I'm glad you're okay! I-I don't want to lose you!!"
My sister said between her sobs.

While releasing Nami,
"What actually h-happened?"
I asked and I'm so confused.

"I saw you collapsed once again but this time I feel your chest.. your heartbeat doesn't beating like usual, it's too slow.. I'm panicked so I called Doctor.. and she used that pumping heart thing.. I-I-I'm glad y-you're alright.."

She cries again and hugged me.

There.. seeing that stupid brother standing there with only his luggages.

I whisper my sister while she hugs me,
"Wheres his beloved wife?"

"He divorced her. When he finds out something thats unbelieveble(?)"
My sister whispered back.

"What..? That's so fast."
I sighed.

As my sister released me, I raise my voice.
"Sometimes beautiful thing makes us blind"
Referring to him, that stupid brother.

His eyes widened.
He walk towards me and hugged me.

"Wait..Get away from me."
I squirm around.

"I'm sorry.. I won't do it again. I know I'm such a stupid and useless brother.. Please.. forgive me."
He said, with his cracked voice.

He smells nice.. I remembered it. This smell is that perfume.. I gave that perfume to him before he left Korea.

"Wear this Oppa!! If you wear this perfume, thats mean you remember me!! //kisses oppa's cheek//"

I'm still energetic that time and still want to talk..

.:: Oppa's POV ::.

Surprisingly she hugged me back. I thought she wont accept me as an Oppa anymore.

"I've divorced with that woma--"
My sentenced cutted off by her.

"I know.. I'm glad..actually."
She said while releasing herself.

She's glad because I'm not blind by beautiful things again.

And I'm glad because I realised I'm not going to blind again from now on.

Ohmy- Sorry because posting it late!! TwT
But I hope you like this chapter! And sorry too about for-no-JaeYeolxReader. I mean NotYet ;3