21 - Jealous Tom x Tord

So- i'd like to update faster, but it means that i'll be making shorter oneshots and having more mistakes :/ soo, thats a thing

Uhhh- platonic TordMatt involved?? Idk fam

MrBlue_grape123

-

    Tom sat at the barstool table, looking into his glass of water. This is the fourth time that Tom has woken up to the gang being missing. Tom didn't usually mind if Edd or Matt went out, but Tord being his newlywed, he'd expect him to atleast send him a text.

    Tom took a sip of his water, Edd having gave him a lecture about how "an only-alcohol diet is bad" or something, Tom had been to drunk to care. He sighed, stepping off the too-short barstool and pouring his glass into the sink.

   Have they grown tired of me? Tom thinks to himself, lazily sitting on the couch, hunched over his legs with his hands clasped. He sees the doorknob rattle, and he fumbles for the remote, trying to act natural.

   "Hey, Tom." Tord greeted nonchalantly. "Hi." Came the emotionless reply. Tom was good at acting. If he didn't want anyone to know he was upset, they didn't know. But Tord was not just anyone.

   "What's up? You seem.. off." Tord says, dropping a small bag onto the counter. "It's nothing. Where'd you go?" Tom replies, gesturing to the bag. "Oh. You were asleep and I didn't wanna wake you up, considering how you complain about how little sleep you get," Tord pauses, hoisting himself onto the countertop and spinning to face Tom, "We went to the mall. I got my cartilage re-pierced."

   Tom cocked his head, "We?" He asked. "Mhm. Matt was going to go buy some new clothes for the third time this week and I decided to go with." Tom was unsure, but decided to let it slide.

This was a one-time thing,

Right?

-Timskip//2 weeks-

   It was the hardest thing for Tom not to confront Tord. He'd been going out with Matt so often lately, and Tom started to feel a bit neglected. He'd started falling back into drinking, trying to tell himself that Tord did love him, he had to. Nobody else did.

   So there he was. Seated upon the couch, smirnoff in hand, drunk off his ass. When Tord finally arrives home, he finds Tom passed out on the couch, and a half-emptied bottle of smirnoff. "Tsk", He started "He know better than this.."

   Tord grabbed the bottle by it's neck, pouring it into the sink and setting the empty bottle gently on the floor next to the bin. He sighs, making his way to the closet and pulling out a spare blanket, heading to the living room and draping it carefully over Tom. He plants a short kiss on his forehead, before heading off to their room.

-Timeskip//Morning-

    Tom woke up with a huge hangover, and knew that if he passed out last night, Tord would have a fit this morning. Tom reaches for his bottle of smirnoff, going to hide it so Tord wouldn't lecture him. His hand reached, but grabbed nothing. Tom poked his head over the edge of the couch, no smirnoff to be seen.

   Did Tord put it away? He'd Definately be mad.. if he wasn't already. Tom's thoughts were cut off by a certain someone creeping quietly in the kitchen.

   "Ahem", He started, "Looking for something?" He held up the empty smirnoff bottle, twirling it in his hand. Tom sat up, vision trying it's hardest to avoid Tord.

   "Tom.. you promised you wouldn't take up alcohol again. What's wrong? It has to be something bad. You'd never break a promise unless it was for a serious reason. Tord made his way over to the couch, and took a seat next to Tom, looking him directly in his eyes.

   Tom sighed, "It's you and Matt. I feel like you're never home, It's always, 'I'm going with Matt,' or 'I'll be home later, Matt needs me.' Its Matt this, Matt that. I guess I'm just.." Tom trails off, unsure of what adjective he could use.

   "Jealous?" Tord suggests. Tom bit his lip, "..Yeah.. I think so." Tord sighs, leaning forward so his head lands softly on Tom's chest.

   "I'd never cheat on you. Especially with Matt of all people." Tord comforts. "I know.." Tom answers shamefully, bringing his arms gently around Tord.

    "Then why get so butthurt about it?" Tord asks, eyes shifting upward. Tom smiles lightly,

   "I guess you're just too perfect. I need you all to myself."