Chapter 19: His Mark

Magsimula sa umpisa

He worked his throbbing erection against the thin barrier between them. Sebastian only did it just to tease her, but the sound she made, it makes him want to do more.

Crimson melted into his embrace, returning his kiss with welcome fervor. Her lips parted her tongue slid along his, licking and tasting the deepest recesses of his mouth.

Sebastian shuddered, his entire body ached as her fingernails scraped over his back with a possessive urge to leave her mark.

“Christ.” He tore his mouth away from her, if they keep on doing this, he won’t be able to keep his promise to her.

Take it slow and easy.

But, be damn! His mate was on fire.

Hot, moist mouth, traveled down his throat, her tongue laving at his skin, tasting and warning him of what was to come.

 “Crimson.” He hissed breathlessly as he felt her nipped the skin on his neck, her nails dug harder. Not giving him the chance to pull away. “What are you doing?”

“What do you think it is Alpha?” Her fingernails trail down over his spine, leaving a hot molten fire that were making his body burned harder.

 Couldn’t resist anymore, Sebastian brace his hands on either side of Crimson’s head, his palms making deep depressions in the mattress. His pelvis pressed further against her, he watched her body ached in response.

“I want to mark you.” He rested his forehead on hers, his eyes closed as he took a deep breath, resigned to her torment. “So badly, but I made a promise to you that we will take things at your own pace.”

“Then…” Crimson licked her lips, her gazed was focus solely on him. “Mark me.” She whisper, her lips brushes against his. “I’m all yours.”

Sebastian blinked, startled by her own admission. He couldn’t believed it, his innocent little mate allowed him the one of the things he really wanted since the day he met her.

And that is to mark her as his.

His forever.

His wolf howls in triumph, it made Sebastian happy that she was accepting her little by little.

“Sebastian-“She began, but he silenced her with his mouth.

And just like that, every nerve ending in her body reacted instantly to his kiss. He can feel her heat scorched through her veins. His mouth moved feverishly beneath hers, his tongue sliding past her lips, drawing the taste of him deep inside her.

Sebastian’s canine extended on its own accord, he couldn’t resist anymore, her scent was too intoxicating, too good to resist.

And too late to stop.

She hissed as he sunk his canine into her neck, piercing it with practice skills. Sebastian could feel the intense sexual pleasure that flooded through her entire being. It was so intense that he wanted to burst from it.

Instantly connection snapped into place between them. Sebastian thought it was just a myth, a story that their ancestor passed to them. He could never believe that he was lucky to have found his mate this early stage of his life.

Crimson belonged to him now and he belonged to her.

The thought filled him with so much joy that he could hardly contain it.