Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations Part I

Crimson blinked her eyes several times. She felt the softness of her bed beneath her, instead of feeling the coldness around her; she was surrounded by the warm fuzzy feeling around her body.

She has been sleeping in this bed for a month now and this is the first time she woke up contented.

She lifted the edge of the curtain, her gazed fix over her window, she expected a note for her or something. But alas, there was none.

She turned back over and lean over the window; her arms wrapped around her folded legs. Eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.

Crimson was sure that he had been here. She could tell by the way his scent lingered around her, the warmth of his body in her bed and the tingling sensation of her skin as she remember the way his lips trailed down to her neck towards her…

Oh lord!

Did she just let him do that do her?

Her face flushed in deep red, she hugged her legs tightly as she felt her stomach flutter with the memories last night. It was too mature and bold for her to do that, it didn’t even cross her mind to stop him.

Instead, she allowed him to devour her but the one thing she didn’t expect is for him to place his mouth over her…

She doesn’t want to think about it and yet she could still feel his tongue licking into her…

Her heart beat faster, she felt her body came alive ­ and heat spread all over again. Even with that thought, her body immediately respond to the memories.

Crimson doesn’t hear the door opened or even when her bed dipped. She was pulled out from her thoughts as she felt someone brushed her hair. “I think I have an idea on what you are thinking right now.”

Caught off guard, she gasped when Sebastian pulled her into his arms. “Would you like to share it with me?” 

She shifted on his lap, until she was sitting sideways, so she could still look at his face. “I thought you knew what I’m thinking, so why the need to ask me?”

“Tease.” He gently pinched her nose.

She studied him, his hair was still wet, he must have taken a shower while she was sleeping. “Did you stay the night?”

“As much as I like to stay in your bed until sunrise, your hoodlum of a brother threatens me if we slept together.” Sebastian said dramatically, he shook his head to add emphasis of it.

“Sebastian!” She hissed, arm raised and ready to smack his shoulder but she knows it didn’t affect him.

Not at all.

Sebastian caught her hand and pressed a kissed over her palm. “I did stay the night poppet on the cold couch without your warm body.”

“Don’t be such a drama queen, Sebastian.” She rolled her eyes at his silliness.

He dipped his head on the crook of her neck, Sebastian nuzzled his nose against her jaw. “But I miss you Crimson, it’s hard for me to control myself in coming after you when I know your just sleeping in your bedroom.”

She melted in his embrace, Crimson absentmindedly traced the strong line of his jaw with her finger. Her eyes fixed at his passion glazed eyes; she cupped his face with both of her hands and pressed her soft lips to his.