Chapter 8: The Amaranth blood.

For as long as Sebastian Anthony Knight could remember, this would be the first time he came to school early. Not because he was excited to attend those boring classes, or even listen to their endless chatter. It was something to do with some doe-eyed witch.

Thus, here he was in the school’s parking lot. Park in his usual place, which was surrounded by his friends from the pack. He look around the space and sees students are starting to arrive from everywhere. Some run towards their friends, ready to share their gossip, others came from their morning practices and some are doing their own business.

So was the saying goes, whatever happens at the parking lot stays at the parking lot.

A few minutes later, a Harley entered the gate grabbing the attention of all the student body. Sebastian was sure that Zachary didn’t give a crap about it.

Then, it hits him. Her scent immediately fills his nose, he purr in delight that his mate had arrived.

Pushing himself away from his group, Sebastian worked his way towards her. While Zachary’s back faced him. From the tense look on his body, Zachary probably knows he’s here. He slowly turned Crimson around who was now trying to remove her helmet.

Sebastian cursed himself when he felt her stiffen in his hands. Trying to remedy his mistakes, he gently removed the helmet she was wearing, only to see her eyes wide with fear but it slowly disappear when she sees it was only him.

He tuck a hair behind her ear.

“Hey” he took her hand and stepped closer to her. “Did I scared you?”

She nodded.

“Sorry, got carried away.” He grinned.

“W…Why?” Her brows knotted in confusion, Sebastian couldn’t help but smile with her little actions.

“I was excited to see you.”

She didn’t need to say anything, the color on her cheeks was proof enough that he affected her with his presence.

“Aren’t you sweet?” Sebastian felt someone arms around him. He already forgot about her brother. “Waiting for me at the parking lot.”

“I wasn’t waiting for you, idiot.” Sebastian’s voiced is laced with irritation.

“So shy as always.” Zachary pinched Sebastian’s cheeks, before walking towards his sister.

Zachary grab the other hand of Crimson and drag her towards the school entrance, he needs to get her away from the Alpha. But obviously, someone stop him. He looked over his shoulder, to see a very annoyed Alpha.

“Yes Alpha?” He said, but only they could hear.

“I would like to take Crimson to her class. If you don’t mind.” Sebastian said calmly, still holding her other hand.

“Of course, I do mind.” This time, when Zachary pulled his sister towards him, he wraps his arms around her shoulder. “And I said no.”

And now, the great Alpha is angry, Zachary smiled, if he truly wants his sister, he needs to grovel if needed.

“Zachary.” Her sister turned to him, her eyes are telling him to stop playing games with Sebastian.

He shook his head, looking over her head. “Don’t look at me like that baby girl, that won’t do.” If he looked into her eyes, he will definitely give in to her silent request.