Chapter 2: The New beginning.

Darkness.

It’s full of darkness. She can’t see anything.

Her body can’t move. Something is restricting her arms. She tried moving again and she could feel her arms are being restrained by something.

Chains.

Her breathing is getting faster and faster every minute. They will be here and there is always something new whenever she was here.

Will it be deeper than the last time? Will they leave a permanent scars? How long will she heal this time? When she heard the door closed, she started to panic. The footsteps are getting closer and closer.

The silence filled the air.

Sweats running down her spine.

The sudden touch of cold hand in her throat froze her. It slowly squeezes her throat, stopping the air passage to flow, making her hard to breathe.

She could feel him breathing behind her ear. His lips brushed down her spine.

“A blood of a wolf in a witch body is worthless. But a witch blood is….”

The blade trailed downward, making it deeper and deeper. Like a master branding his favorite puppet.

She let out a piercing scream. Echoing throughout the room.

The pain is too much to bear.

Someone, please help me.

Crimson woke up panting and she could feel cold sweat run down through her body. Someone touches her arms, she quickly turned to her side. She saw the worried look on her father’s eyes. Taking a few breaths, she slowly glanced around her.

It seems they already arrived to their new house. They were surrounded by trees, the purpose of living in this part of the forest is for Zachary and her Dad so they could let their wolf out. They we’re in a different part of the forest, not in the middle just a little far away from the packs.

They were not planning to join the pack. One of the reason they left their previous pack is to start a new life and to make it possible is not to join them.

They chose this place, is because her father used to be the member of this pack. When he met her mother, he joined her mother’s pack without hesitation.

Even though her father is back from his pack, they will never join them. They want to be far away from them.

Since her mother died, she was only eleven that time and that year was very hard for them. Even with the death of her mother, her family stays strong. But what her father couldn’t accept is the fact that happens to her inside their own pack. He still blames himself for it, so did Zachary and Dylan.

Dylan.

It was hard for her to leave Dylan. He’s been nice to her, and he treated her like she was normal. Like she was one of them, that she truly belong to the pack.

But there are too many nightmares and sad memories there. So they decided to leave.

“Crimson, honey are you alright.”