Hotel in NYC

Get your holy water ready. Warning: much smut

Frank and Gerard arrived at their hotel for the next few nights. They had gone on a short road trip to New York City from their hometown in New Jersey. They got there a little late though, around 11 at night, and figured it would be better to just get settled in and relax until the next day.

The room was furnished with a chair, a small table, a bed, a nightstand with a lamp, and a small tv sitting on a dresser. There was also a bathroom, of course.

They had booked a room with one queen sized bed because I mean, they were best friends; plus it was cheaper than one with two.

They shared everything together, knowing each other since elementary school. They had graduated high school a few weeks ago and felt like getting out and doing something fun together, just the two of them.

Frank turned on the tv. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't really care." Gerard shrugged. "Anything."

"Nothing's on." Frank groaned, turning off the small tv.

Gerard looked at his friend. "Well what do you want to do? I'm not really tired."

"Me neither. You want to watch YouTube?"

"Sure." Gerard scooted closer to Frank and grabbed his laptop, turning it on and placing it on a pillow as they sat crisscrossed in front of it.

A few minutes later, they were laughing at Dan Howell roasting himself when suddenly Gerard got an idea.

"Hey Frankie, have you ever watched porn before?" He looked at the man, an excited look on his face.

"No I don't think so. Why?" Frank lied, trying to forget that when his own hand wasn't good enough he had resorted to different methods.

"Oh you totally have!" Gerard exclaimed, seeing through his friend's lies. "You're 18, Frankie. It was bound to happen some day."

"Why are you so excited?" Frank asked, confused.

"Because I've never watched porn so maybe you have some suggestions?"

"You want to watch porn? Now?" Frank was taken aback.

"Why not? It's not like we have anything else to do." Gerard said.

"True true." Frank agreed. "Okay I guess I can find something good for us to watch." He typed something in in the laptop and waited for it to load.

"What do you want to see? Gay? Lesbian? Straight?" Frank asked even though he already knew the answer. They had known that they were both gay since middle school. They did come out to each other first, anyway.

Gerard didn't have to say anything and Frank clicked on the 'gay' tab. He clicked on a video with two guys having sex as the thumbnail. It had a lot of likes and comments, so he figured it would be a good one.

Gerard waited patiently as the video loaded, shifting slightly as he began to feel uncomfortable in his jeans.

"I'm just gonna take off my pants." Gerard said as he took them off, throwing them somewhere in the room.