Stressed Out

**smut warning**
Frank had just gotten home from a long, boring day of work and could not wait to see his boyfriend Gerard.

He pushed through the dreadful day just because he knew he would be able to see Gee when it was over.

To Frank, Gerard is like the rainbow after a thunderstorm and the rose in the middle of a graveyard.

Frank threw his bags onto the couch, undoing his tie on the way to their bedroom.

"Gee honey?" He called out and received no response.

Worried, he opened the bedroom door to find the en-suite bathroom light on.

Frank walked in to see Gerard in his kitten outfit sitting on the bathroom counter.

He was wearing the cat ears, white lacy panties, black thigh highs, a corset, and a short black skirt that covered close to nothing.

Oh, and don't forget the vibrating cat-tail butt plug.

Gerard had the vibrator on low and was gently palming himself through his lace panties while he waited for Frank.

"Oh, Gee, the things you do to me."

Frank's pants immediately tightened at the scene.

So, he took them off to allow more breathing room for his hard on.

He then went up to his lover and began to kiss him urgently while Gee took Frank's shirt off in the midst.

He shoved off his boxers so that Gerard was in his kitty outfit and Frank was completely naked.

He grinded up against Gee and groaned when he felt the lace and Gerard's boner against his own.

Gerard was moaning the whole time because whenever he moved a little, the vibrator pressed up against his prostate.

With the added pressure of Frank's cock on his, it was even more pleasurable.

In between kisses, Frank grabbed the remote to the vibrator and turned it to high, making Gerard cry out and start grinding hard onto his boyfriend.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah! I'm gonna cum!" He yelled out.

"Oh, no you're not, kitten. Not yet at least." Frank answered him, backing away a step, turning off the vibrator, and removing it.

Gerard reacted by reaching down to palm himself, desperate to gain some friction, but Frank grabbed his hand before he can move it.

"You're going to ride me." Frank suddenly proclaimed as he picked Gerard up and carried him to the bed.

He grabbed some strawberry flavored lube and spread it on his dick.

"On your hands and knees," Frank ordered his kitten.

He took off the lacy panties but left the skirt.

He trailed one finger to Gee's hole and pushed in slowly, making Gerard moan out his name and grind back into Frank's hand.

"Oh, that feels so good," Gerard mewled.

"You haven't felt anything close to what I will be doing to you, baby." Frank seduced.

He then proceeded to lick around Gee's hole while his finger is still in it.

"Oh.. fuck Frankie. Fuck me." Gerard whined.

"You know I will." Frank winked.

He grabbed Gerard and placed him so that he was straddling Frank's hips.

Gerard lifted himself up and inserted Frank's cock into him.

Frank moaned and tried not to thrust up in fear of hurting his love.

"Are you ready?" Frank asked.
In response, Gerard slowly started to bounce on him and became a moaning mess.

Frank grabbed his hips and grinded up meeting Gerard's thrusts on time.

"Ahh! Fuck." Gerard screamed and he tried his best to keep a rhythm going.

Frank placed his hands on Gee's ass.

He hit the prostate. (Or should I say the Gee spot)

Gerard just bounced up and down, letting out breathless screams from the pleasure as Frank fucked him senseless.

Their bodies were slicked with precum, lube, and sweat, so Gerard grinded his dick down and received twice the pleasure from doing that.

"Oh, God Frank! I'm gonna cum!" He screamed out and moved faster on Frank's dick, throwing his head back.

Frank's moans got louder and Gee's got more high pitched.

"Ah! Ah!" Gerard moaned and his body shook in ecstasy as he reached his high and came all over his and Frank's chest.

Frank came to his own orgasm with a loud moan seconds later when he felt Gerard's warmth clenching around him and held Gerard's ass there while he rode it out.

They both laid there, kissing passionately while Gerard gently grinded down until they were both too sensitive.

He slowly pulled up and off and laid behind Frank as he spooned Gerard.

"I had such a stressful day, but you made it so much better. I love you, Gee." Frank whispered into his boyfriend's hair.

"I love you too, Frankie, more than anything."