Bet

I'm sorry in advance
**smut warning**
"Have you ever wondered what it's like to get fingered?" Frank asked Gerard as they laid on Frank's bed with their shirts off, watching The 100.

"What's that?" Gerard asked, his 17 year old mind still not fully exposed to the horrors of adulthood.

"Do you want me to show you?" Frank inquired and turned his head to look at his best friend.

"I don't know. How would I know if I want you to show me something if I don't know what it is?"

Frank shrugged and went back to watching the show, trying to forget about what he had asked Gee.

A few minutes passed before Gerard spoke up.

"What is it Frank?" He asked again.

"It doesn't matter. You probably won't like it anyway."

"I won't know until I try it." Gerard smirked as he looked over at the other. He was actually curious.

At this point, their favorite tv show was just background noise.

"You really want to?"

"Yes."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay." Frank got up and turned on the light. "Take off your pants and underwear."

"Ummm okay?" Gerard muttered as he complied with the other's request.

He sat on the edge of the bed, politely waiting for Frank to return to him. When Frank did come back to the room, he was holding a small bottle.

"What's that?"

"You'll find out." Frank smirked. He felt his dick twitch in his pants with anticipation of what was to come.

Gerard was half hard as he watched Frank lube up his fingers. He knew what lube was of course, and now he knew that those fingers were definitely going up his ass. And he was ready.

"Come on already." Gerard whined anxiously and lifted his hips up into the air.

"Someone's eager." Frank chuckled as he approached his friend. "Lay down over there and spread your legs."

Gerard scooted onto the bed more and opened his legs as far as they would go, his knees in the air.

Frank got on the bed in between the other's legs and circled Gerard's entrance slowly, trying to get a reaction. It quivered slightly and Gerard whined needily.

"Fuck. Put it in ple-" Gerard groaned but Frank interrupted him.

"I bet I can make you come without touching your cock." He proposed.

"We'll see about that won't we, F-"

Gerard was shut up when Frank slowly inched one lubed finger into him, the intrusion feeling so weird but yet so good.

Gerard was fully hard now, a little bit of precum smeared on his lower stomach. He was breathing heavily as he waited for Frank to start moving.