More Than He Bargained For

***smut warning***

Gerard was really nervous.

He was going to ask his boyfriend a very serious question. They had been together for a few months now, and he thought it was finally time to go all the way.

As in, having sex.

But he was afraid Frank would reject him and then he would have to wallow in his self pity for the rest of his life.

And he didn't want that to happen. So, it was understandable that he would be just a little nervous.

Frank was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"Frankie?" Gerard called.

"Yes, Gee?" His boyfriend replied.

"C-can we talk? I mean, this is important. Can you come in here real quick?" Gee asked shakily.

"Sure, babe." Frank walked into the living room and sat on the couch across from the shorter male.

"So, I've been thinking. Uh. So, you know how we've
been dating for a sort-of long time? Well, I was just wondering if we could like... have sex? I mean, I know I'm probably asking too early in our relationship and I just sound like-" Gerard started to explain but Frank cut him off with an open-mouthed kiss.

"I would love to have sex with you, Gee. But are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" Frank furrowed his eyebrows, concerned.

Gerard stood up from the couch and grabbed his lover's hand, pulling Frank toward the bedroom.

"Yes."

Gerard kicked the door shut behind him, lips attached to Frank's.

He knocked him over on the bed and straddled him, grinding down softly while trying to pull off Frank's shirt.

"Wait. Shouldn't I be the one topping?"

"Yeah. Right." Gerard said, turning so that he was at the bottom.

Frank pulled off both of their shirts.

He ran his hands down Gerard's chest.

"So beautiful, Gee." Frank whispered.

Gerard blushed.

"You're even more beautiful, Frankie." He whispered back, pulling him into a hot kiss.

They continued to kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, undressing along the way, until they were both left in boxers.

Frank was grinding down onto Gerard, hard.

He did this repeatedly, moaning quietly.

The latter was already a moaning mess under him, sounds muffled into the kiss, sweating and bucking up.

Gerard was hard. His dick felt like a rock.

And Frank knew this, obviously.

Gerard slid off his underwear and watched the other do the same.

"Someone is very well-endowed." Gerard suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"You're not too bad yourself," Frank winked back.

He got the lube and a condom from the bedside table.

Gerard's hands started to shake nervously.

"This is your first time?" Frank asked, pausing what he's doing.

"Yes. I wanted it to be with you." Gee said quietly.