Mahi Engagement

Preparations are in full swing in OM for Mahi's Engagement...the mansion is beautifully decorated and everyone is following the theme RED and white....

All the family members gather around the couple...they are wearing the same combination of outfits

With red and white...finally Shipra and her family come and she joins the stage with Mahi...

Ru – Mahi Bhaiyya finally you also have become Paraya Dhan....

All of the family members laugh...the engagement gets completed and then everyone claps...finally its time to dance...dhols are playing and all family members are dancing...

Ru – Chalo lets dance...Shipra Bhabhi come...he takes her and starts dancing..mahi also joined them...gauri is trying to come but om stops her...

Om – Gauri what are you doing..you should not be dancing like this....

Gauri – Hey shankarji aap toh bahut zyada karte hain...(Oh god you are overreacting)

Om - jo bhi hain abhi tum baitho (Whatever just sit)

Shivaay sees them and comes to anika who is busy dancing...

Shivaay – ani tumne dekha kaise Om Gauri ka Khayal rakh raha hain...(Ani did you see how Om is taking care of Gauri)...saying this he holds he waist...

Anika – Haan shivaay im happy...abhi mujhe chodiye sab dekh rahain hain(leave me everyone is watching)

Shivaay – Hmmm ek shart pe agar mujhe ek choti si anika milegi toh....(only if I get a baby girl like you)

Anika – Shiv aap na...saying so she blushes and runs away...shivaay smiles and continues to enjoy with the family....Baby Ansh is almost 7 months now and everyone is having a hard time coping with the naughty crawling boy....someone from the family is always with him...Anika takes him to the room to sleep...

The function gets over and everyone go to their room...Shivaay comes to Anika with a sleeping Ansh in her lap...

Shivaay – Well ani what have you thought...

Anika – about what shiv...

Shivaay – about our baby girl....he comes close to her....and ansh has sensed it ans starts to cry....

Anika – I think Ansh does not want any siblings now...she pushes Shivaay and goes to check Ansh...

Shivaay makes a puppy face...and goes angrily to the pool...anika puts ansh to sleep and comes and backhugs shivaay...

Shivaay – Ani you don't love me any more...you only love Ansh...

Anika – aww I love my Ansh a lot...but Ansh's Daddy is my life how can I live without him...

Saying this she comes closer and kisses Shivaay on his lips....he reciprocates and takes her to the room where they make sweet love...

In Om's Room

Gauri is resting and Om comes close to her stomach and starts talking to the baby..

Om – Baby r u listening I am your papa...you know im so happy that after some months I can see you...

Gauri ok now have your milk

Gauri – nahi Omkaraji I don't want...he makes a angry face and she has the same immediately...this makes Omkara smile...Gauri is happy with the love and care that om is showering on her...they hug each other and sleep...

In Rudra room

Ru – Sumo chalo na hum bhi plan karte...

Saumya – kya plan karte hain...

Ru – Arre pagal abhi shaadi ke baad kya plan hota hain...he hugs her...Saumya blushes when rusy tells in her ear...

Ru – Abhi Shivaay bhaiyya ke paas Ansh..O ke paas jaldi chota O aa jayega aur mera kya...main toh akela reh jayunga (Shivaay has Ansh O will also get small O, I am left alone)

Saying this they come closer to plan for the next baby....

After a week the wedding preparations are going on and Anika is running around due to the this she is the wedding planner...shivaay sees her and tries to get her attention...Anika keeps herself busy and ignores Shivaay...

Before the wedding Kaurva chauth is to be celebrated so Anika starts planning for that function...

Precap – Kaurva Chauth function...

Sorry guys I was busy and I did not get time to complete the FF...thank you for waiting for this...now the FF will end after a few episodes as I do not want to extend unnecessarily....sorry ignore any mistakes...

Thanks for the love keep voting and commenting...