Anika in OM

ShivOmRu take Anika home and as they were to enter...Dadi stops them..

Dadi - don't you dare enter the house...anika

Shivaay - Dadi but..

Dadi - No buts shivaay...how dare she...how dare she leave the house like that and me alone...did she take my permission...dadi showing fake anger and lightly slaps anika...

Shivaay - Dadi I have to tell you...dadi stops him again

Dadi tells someone to get aarti taal and she does Anika aarti and says..

Dadi - Now you can come in...you are coming with such a good news I cannot let you enter just like that..Thank you beta for giving us this news...

S - How did you know dadi..he looks at OmRu

Dadi - what do think I will not come to know I have my spies everywhere...winking at OmRu.

Pinky - Oh My Maata how did she come back...shivaay I told you to remove this characterless girl from here...why have you bought her back...mummyji why this aarti??

Dadi - Arre pinky she needs to be taken care of now, you have got a promotion now...you are going to be dadi soon...

Pinky - whatttt...Oh my Maata...I am going to get my Kanji Aankh waala pota/poti...she gets very happy and hugs Anika...(yes she did that)but then she realizes it's anika and leaves her.

S - Come anika come inside and takes her to the room...

Anika goes with him and before entering the room he picks her and takes her in...they have an eyelock..

He gently lays her on the bed and kisses her...she is very happy in his arms...Shivaay sees her slowly drifting to sleep and leaves her on the bed...

Dadi - Pinky you will not tell her anything and make sure that she does not get sad...she is going to give us heir...and she needs to feel happiness and love around her...

Pinky(in her mind)- now how will I get her out with this news she will stay her forever..

Nayantara enters and enquires about anika...and congratulates everyone...shivaay warns her to stay away from Anika and his child....OmRu wonder few more days then Nayantara truth will be out...

Anika wakes up next morning shivaay enters with breakfast and OmRu follow behind him...

A - Shivaay why you came here I would have come down.

S - Anika I need you to rest and not take stress..

Ru - Don't worry Bhaiyya I will be here whole day to take care of Bhabhi and baby....i will tell them jokes, fitness tips and shayaries...

ShivOm - No you wont...we do not want another Dumbell Oberoi...

Anika chuckles and Ru makes a puppy face..

A - Shivaay but my job I cannot sit at home just like that...shivaay stops her he takes his phone in full SSO mode

S - yes this is Shivaay Singh Oberoi...I am Anika's husband she will not be coming to work from today onwards...Anika takes the phone and apologizes

A - Sorry about that I just need to inform you I won't be able to come from today onwards as I am expecting and doctor has advised rest...thank you so much for understanding...

They let her have breakfast and Shivaay gets ready to leave for office..OmRu assure that they will take care of anika when he is not around...

Manager - Anika will not be working anymore....she has quit...

Man on phone - How can she quit I will see that she does not get happiness....

Please continue with your showering your love...and love your comments and votes...