Love confession

s- u look so cute chasmis...u talk so much but I cannot stay without listening to your voice...I always wanted to tell you something...I LO.... Anika keeps her finger on his lips and starts speaking.

a – you have become billuji...I want to tell you ur eyes are so beautiful I get lost in them...I don't know I cannot stay without seeing you...I have a michmichi feeling from so long but did not tell you....I LO...

she could not complete but he understood...shivaay could not resist and kisses her on her lips....she is shocked and they part ways and since she is not in her senses she kisses him...this time they do not want to leave each other but due to lack of oxygen they part ways...he hold her and rests his head on her forehead. He cannot wait and starts to kiss her on her neck and she reciprocates with soft moans...shivaay continues to kiss her till they do have any barriers between them, they are naked and enjoying each other...finally they consummate their marriage...

NEXT MORNING

Sunrays fall on Shivaay, he gets up and sees his love next to him he realizes what happened last night and smiles...

S -ANIKA GOOD MORNING he says softly kissing her on her bare back..

A – ummmm Shivaay y early morning you are waking me, I want to sleep some more time.

S – (in his mind) She will never change....Anika he calls again and this time she turns and looks at him and realizes what has happened (shivaay is shirtless and she is also nude)

A – shivaaaayy...she is feeling shy and tries to get up covering herself, she is blushing like crazy..

S – he cups her face and says oh my blush queen...r u embarrassed or angry for last night....

A – no y you think so I really enjoyed yesterday night (not realizing what she said she starts blushing)

S – hawww kitne cheapdi ho gayi ho tum...(you have become so cheap)

Hearing this anika covers herself with blanket runs to the washroom with her clothes...she sees herself in the mirror and blushes looking at lovebites...Shivaay also wears his clothes and smiles looking at the wild side of his wife with marks on his body..

When anika come out she cannot face him and looks down...shivaay goes to her he hold her by the waist and lifts her face to see her... she has tears in her eyes

S – anika I asked you are you angry y are you crying...

A – shivaay I told you I am very happy...I don't know how to express but I LOVE YOU SHIVAAY....

S – kisses her and tells her I LOVE YOU TOO Anika...now you are my wife completely I have accepted you without Naam Khoon Khandaan and do not think about this anymore...we will have a beautiful future together.