Accusations

Later during the day shivaay is in a press conference and someone walks with big bouquet same moment the reporters get messages and photos of Mahi and Anika.

Reporter 1 - Mr. Shivaay congratulations we have heard that your wife is expecting...but last time her mother a bar dancer had walked in the press conference....so your Naam Khoon Khandaan philosophy is all lie which you have been saying so long...

Reporter 2 - Yes Mr. Shivaay we need an answer...Who is this man he looks similar to you but we know he is not you???(they already know the duplicate and his details)

Man with the Bouquet - Yes Mr. Shivaay please answer...

Shivaay wonders who is it...the man brings the bouquet down revealing his face...Daksh is back....

Shivaay responds to the media as he wants to clear the nonsense they are speaking.

Reporter 1 - Mr. Shivaay are you sure this is your child??

Shivaay eyes get red with anger and he bursts out and holds the reporter collar

S - How dare you? She is my wife and that is my child...I will kill you if you say anything against her..

Daksh - Shivaay relax he is asking a fact since she was not with you from so long...Daksh shows shivaay the photos..

Shivaay punches daksh...all reporters back off...he holds his collar

S - You have done enough to trouble my Anika now it's enough...first you called her my mistress now this...she is my wife and that is my baby....i don't know how you got out but this time I will not spare you...he calls the commissioner and in sometime police comes there to take daksh..

Shivaay sees that all this has got recorded and gets worried for Anika he informs Khanna to take care that this news does not get leaked..

At Oberoi Mansion

OmRu, Anika, Dadi, Pinky & Jhanvi are in the living room they are planning for Shivaay Birthday which is in a few days..They are happily chatting and discussing the plans..

OmRu - This birthday will be special as we have Junior Oberoi on the way..

Ru cracks jokes and Anika is laughing whole heartedly after a long time...but the news channel flashes the press conference fiasco and everyone is shocked...

Pinky - (She was waiting for a chance) Oh My Maata...this girl is just like her mother...how could you do this with my Shivaay..

Shivaay just enters with Khanna at the moment and sees Pinky talking to Anika accusing her...he goes to them and takes anika in his arms...she already has tears in her eyes which makes him worried..Pinky sees that shivay is not affected by this news and tries to instigate him.

S - Maa what has happened don't you know she is pregnant why you are behaving like this with her...

Pinky - Even after seeing this you are believing this girl...i don't trust her I need a proof..(just to irritate shivaay so he also doubts her)

S- (looking into Anika's eyes) I don't need anything I LOVE HER and know her...Maa for the last time Anika is my wife and this is my baby...

OmRu, Dadi and Jhanvi smile looking at the way shivaay is supporting anika...he takes her to their room..

P - (thinking) but I will still confirm this...

Precap : Shivaay Birthday celebrations...and much more