The Obro's Propose

Pinky is very excited and getting the preparation done for the Godh Bharai she running around with the staff to get things ready for the ceremony alongwith the marriage ceremony for OmRu. Anika sees this and decides to help her...

A - (Speaking to staff) - ok just keep this and then check the lights they have to be perfect..

She goes to pick a basket of flowers....the family see this and shout STOP!!!

Shivaay - Anika how many times have I told you not to do anything you need to rest and relax...

Dadi - Anika Puttar what is this you don't need to stress...

OmRu - (they get juice and fruits)Bhabhi please now you sit here... they are surround her and get upset with her...

A - Ok Ok im sorry I will sit here quietly...

They all get to work...shivaay holds her hand and sits next to her...anika calls OmRu and asks them how they will propose her devranis..

Ru - Bhabhi this Devrani Jethani is so old..say SIL

Anika slaps his head....and gives a look that he will not change..

OmRu plan for the proposal and tell Shivika the details...they get excited for the evening...

OmRu have decorated the pool area and they are waiting for their respective wives there...

Gauri is dressed in a saree and Saumya in a beautiful knee length...shivika are also there they are looking lovingly at each other...Shivaay makes Anika sit and waits for OmRu...the girls enter..and Om comes there...

Om is looking at Gauri and he he holds her hand and get her to the centre there is a beautiful table decorated for dinner and they sit together...he is lost in her...he is trying to speak but gauri interrupts

Gauri - Accha aap mujhse kuch kehne wale thena kya hua...dar gaye kya...(you were going to say something to me what happened you got scared)

Om - Main kabhi sach kehne se darta nahi hoon...par main sach se bhaagh raha tha....par abhi mujhe yakeen hua ki Ishbaazi kya hoti hain

"Socha tha ke pyar ho jayega, Dil bhig gaya or pyar ho gaya, Aab jannatt ki galiyo ke sapne kyu dekhu? Aap ke pyar mehi meri jannat he"(not his shayari but ek toh banta hain na)

He starts singing Itni si baat Hain(Azhar)

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye

Naina namaazi bann gaye

Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke

Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye

Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye

Khaali khaali dono thhe jo

Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum

He kneels down and takes Gauri's hand...Gauri is blushing

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon

Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon

Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

He holds her hand and places a ring on her finger and sings again...He holds her and twirls her...

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon

Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..