Shocking truths

As they are talking the murderers enter as forest rangers and take them along(as in the serial) they try to kill Anika....shivaay fights them and the police officer saves them...Finally they reach home on Anika's Red Champa....

Pinky is upset seeing them coming in hand in hand and talking so lovingly.

P- shivaay where were you I was worried was calling you but your phone was not reachable.

S – Mom sorry about that I was stuck and could not call you.

P – I know where you are stuck and looks at angrily at Anika.

S – Mom I am tired I will rest I'll see you at lunch. Shivaay and Anika leave and anika stumbles on the table shivaay holds her and takes her to the room.

A – Shivaay im ok you freshen up and rest.

S – No anika let me c if you got hurt...

A- no shivaay don't touch my feet

Pinky enters and tells shivaay says someone has come to meet you and says it is urgent.

S – Ok mom ill change and come

Anika gets a call from Dr. Goyal regarding DNA reports and he confirms MAHI and SHIVAAY are brothers.

She is shocked and wants to tell Shivaay but decides to find out the truth before telling shivaay.

She goes to Good Luck chawl again to speak to Mahi.

Shivaay changes and comes down he sees a lady standing there...

S – Excuse me you have come to meet me...lady turns and seems weird to Shivaay

N – Yes I am waiting to meet you, you left your card I came to meet you without calling you.

S- so you are Nayantara?? Shivaay is shocked and is just trying to understand the situation now.

N – Yes I am Nayantara please tell me why were you looking for me.

S – Actually....i was looking for my wif..e..e mother and came to know that you are the one.

N – hmmm...actually in my profession I had a daughter but I could not keep her with me due to work....but I will take her with me now...

S – How can you proof she is your daughter....Nayantara shows him fake proofs...shivaay is shocked and has no words...

Shivaay is very angry and came to know that she is a prostitute, Anika could be her daughter and did not want to talk to her further. Anika walks in at the very moment and realizes the situationand tries to talk to Shivaay. He goes to his room angrily.

As Anika leaves to go after Shivaay she overhears Nayantara talking to Pinky and discussing their plan. She is shocked and runs to inform shivaay.

Shivaay POV

How can she be a daughter of a prostitute....how...oh god what will I do...I don't understand...I love her but her background will spoil my family name....oh no

A – Shivaay please listen to me I don't know who is this lady, I don't trust her to be my mother...Shivaay please I know you are shaken but you told me that you have accepted me as your wife...why are you not saying anything...Shivaayyyyyy

S- Anika I need time please....and he leaves for office....

Anika tries to talk to him but he cannot understand what to say as he is confused of his decision now and leaves saying he has an urgent meeting...

Anika POV

I know it is very difficult for you to accept me even after the beautiful relation we share...I won't put you to the test and take a decision....She writes a note to him

NOTE:

Shivaay i have never I fought my whole life with the world for my rights but I cannot fight with you....I LOVE YOU and this fact will never change...also I am an orphan which is a truth...I knew such a day would come which will be a last day of our relationship...take care and be careful maybe someone close to you will stab you and you will not realize...don't look for me as I don't want Oberoi family to suffer because of my past...

Shivaay comes late and goes to his room he wants to talk to Anika but she is not there, he looks for her but she is not there... he reads her note and has tears in his eyes..Omru enter his room...

Om – She has left...maybe to never come back

Ru – Y bhaiya y did you let Bhabhi go...

S – in his full SSO avatar I did not do anything...if she has taken a decision maybe it's for good. He leaves angrily to poolside.

Omru follow but he does not talk to them just stares at the water...he hold him and he breaks down...

S- I really love her but I can't get this thing out of my head....i want all of us to be happy....

Om – Shivaay you know we do not agree with you...but Anika Bhabhi always wanted us to support you no matter what the situation...you will have to choose what is better for you as you have to live with it...

Omru pacify him and leave him in his room. He cries himself to sleep all alone on the bed...

Precap: some shocking news....