Trust Broken

On the last episode...Few weeks later...Anika returns from work and find someone talking to mahi secretly...she decides to wait outside and hear their conversation...On the other side Om Ru are finding out about Nayantara and come to know a huge secret....

Mahi - Maa tu kidhar thi..(mother where were you)... I was really worried..

Kamini - tu kyun puch raha hain merit oh zindagi tere saath reh kar barbaad ho gayi(why are you asking my life has spoilt staying with you)

Mahi - Why are you saying this...I am your son I will worry for you.

Kamini - If you were worried for me you would have done what I said...killed Shivaay and taken over Oberoi empire...

Mahi - Maa I cannot do that you know I love him he is my brother...

Kamini - You only love him and don't love your mother....i only have to do something...

Just then Anika enters as confronts Kamini

A - what will you do...if you just think about hurting my Shivaay I will destroy you....

Kamini - what are you doing here...I shoud have finished you when I had the chance...no worries I will do that now...saying she holds anika neck and strangles her...mahi is trying to get kamini to leave anika...but by that time anika faints and get unconscious.

Mahi - Maa what have you done...she is innocent why are you behaving like that....I promised to take care of her till Shivaay does not come back..

Kamini - Ya you cannot take care of anyone you are useless...I want to finish this one off...

Mahi - maa don't you dare...you leave from here for now...

Kamini leaves angrily vowing to come back to finish her since Anika is the one protecting the Oberoi family.

Kamini (speaking to herself) - I know that she is in this house I will finish her when Mahi is not around...she needs to go if I have to get mahi back in oberoi family and complete my mission of destroying them.

Mahi picks anika and keeps her on bed...they were very close and little did they know someone was spying on them and clicking pictures...Mahi sprays some water and wakes her up..He was holding her and making her rest...all this was recorded by someone...

A - Mahi what was she doing here...that means you are still with her...I did a mistake of trusting you.. I will leave I need to see that shivaay is ok please let me go...nothing should happen to him I won't be able to live without him..

Mahi - sorry anika she is my mother...I was worried so called her to meet but I don't want her to harm anyone especially shivaay...you don't worry you rest for now I will check on him and tell you.

Mahi leaves the house...Anika is worried and cannot trust mahi she leaves and goes to OM to check on Shivaay and the family...

Precap : is Mahi one of them?? whom will anika trust now..