Confidence in yourself

~Ayato's POV~

I lazily watched as Nanami trained with that Rin guy. 'What's so special about him?' I thought scowling slightly. I wasn't too happy with how much attention he was getting from my sister even though it was only for training. As I'm watching the two my eyes narrow.

'Something's not right.' I thought leaning forward slightly. "You're too slow Nanami!" Rin yelled as he went and attacked her once more. I watched as she barely defended herself. 'She's not confident at all.' I thought slowly standing up. I slowly made my way towards the "training grounds" as they liked to call it.

"Oi Nanami." I called causing the two to stop and look at me. "Ayato-nii?" She asked tilting her head confused. I didn't say anything as I went and punched her in the face sending her flying to the ground. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Rin yelled angrily at me.

"Shut up." I mumbled glaring over at him. He just clenched his fists his expression filled with rage. 'You're not family so you should just mind your own business.' I thought before turning my attention back to Nanami who sat on her knees holding her cheek in shock.

~Nanami's POV~

I sat there shocked. 'Ayato...punched me?' I thought slowly looking over at him. He just stood there looking at me with a blank expression. I soon felt anger take over me as I quickly stood up. "What the hell was that about?!" I yelled angry. "You tell me. You're not confident at all." He said glaring at me.

I just grit my teeth as I quickly teleported in front of him punching him back. He grits his teeth as he grabbed my arm and twisted it throwing me to the side. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I yelled at him.

~Rin's POV~

I watched as Nanami and her brother fought each other both of them yelling. 'They're expressions both hold anger but I can tell that his holds something else.' I thought eyes narrowing. Suddenly Nanami was pinned to the ground Ayato hovering above her.

"Ah! Nanami!" I called out worried. 'Dammit! Why do I have to feel this way?!' I mentally cursed. 

~Nanami's POV~

I laid there panting slightly as I glared up at Ayato who glared back. "You idiot can't you see?!" He yelled at me. "If you're not confident in yourself then you'll end up failing when you do go against Anastasia! You'll die if that happens!" He yelled.

I felt his grip on my wrists tighten slightly. "I don't want to lose my only sister!" He screamed loudly his bangs falling in front of his eyes. I just looked at him surprised not able to say a single word. He grit his teeth as he went and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Dammit Nanami...can't you see?" He whispered before pulling away from me. He looked me dead in the eye. "YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON I'M STILL ALIVE AFTER ALL THIS!" He yelled tears forming in his eyes. I was beyond shocked. Ayato never showed this much emotion.

"Ayato-nii..." I whispered softly. He just cursed to himself as he tried to get rid of his tears. "Shit. This isn't cool at all." He mumbled. I just looked at him for a moment before smiling a small smile as I sat up slightly. "Ayato-nii." I said going and hugging him.

"I'm sorry...I'm being selfish." I laughed slightly. He just hugged me back without saying anything. "I promise I'll become more confident no matter what. I won't give up." I said. "You better not..." Ayato mumbled quietly. The two of us just stayed like that for a while.

~Meanwhile~

Rin stood there watching the two siblings silently his bangs covering his eyes as he slowly went and clenched a fist over his heart.

"Dammit..."

*To Be Continued*