A brothers injuries!

"Come this way." Carla said as we all silently walked down the hall. I glanced over at Rin who was smiling ahead my eyes narrow. 'What's with this guy? How come I don't trust him?' I thought. Rin must have caught onto my stare because he looked over at me and smiled.

"Like what you see?" He asked winking. I looked at him expressionless. "No." I said bluntly. He looked surprised at first before smiling a soft smile. "My. You certainly are a strange vampire." He hummed. "That's what I said." Shin muttered. I said nothing.

"We're here." Carla said as we stopped in front of a red door. "What's this?" I ask. Carla glances back at me. "This is where you'll be training for the next two months." He said. My eyes went wide. "Two months?!?! What about my brothers?!?!" I yelled. "They're vampires they'll be fine." Carla said sighing.

I growled at him lightly. Rin chuckled as he pay my shoulder. "Let's go ok!" He cheered happily. Before I knew it he was already pulling me inside. "Good luck nanami!" I heard shin call. I looked back only to see him waving me off while Carla nods.

When the door shut it was just me and Rin in an empty space. "Now then." Rin said turning to me with a smirk. "Let's get started."

~meanwhile~

At the Mukami mansion everyone was off in different areas. Reiji and Ruki were in the library going through different books about hunters. Azusa was in his room cutting his wrists while kanato sat on the bed talking to teddy. Kou was in his room with Ayato.

Yuma and Subaru were in the garden. Shu and laito were off who knows where. As they were doing all this stuff a certain hunter was slowly making her way towards the mansion.

~Ruki's POV~

I was quietly reading one of the books while Reiji read another. As I'm reading my eyes land on something that causes them to go wide. "What's this?" I ask in shock. "Hmm? Find something?" Reiji asked looking up from his book.

I looked up at him and nod. "Yes. Come take a look at this." I said. He walked over to me and looked at the page I was on. "This is-" before he could finish a loud explosion could be heard causing us to quickly look up. "What was that?!" I shout shocked.

Reiji's eyes narrow. "I don't know. But I do know that this can't be good." He whispered.

~Kou's POV~

I was on the phone with my manager when suddenly a loud explosion could be heard. "What the hell?! What was that?!" Ayato yelled quickly sitting up from my bed. My eyes narrowed. "I'm gonna have to call you back!" I cheered hanging up.

I glanced over at Ayato eyes narrowed. "I think we have an unwanted guest. Don't you?" I asked. He looked at me eyes narrowed.

~Azusa's POV~

I stood there in shock as I heard the loud explosion. "What...was...that?" I ask. Kanato's eyes were narrowed as he stood up from my bed hugging his teddybear close. "Teddy doesn't like this." He whispered. I looked back at my fresh cuts.

"Help...me...wrap these...up." I said to Kanato. Kanato glared at me as he growled but surprisingly did as told. "This...can't be...good....right?" I asked. Kanato finished wrapping my cuts as he looked at me. "Yeah."

~Yuma's POV~

"The hell was that?!" I yelled quickly standing up. Subaru quickly looked at the mansion his eyes narrowed. "Who the hell did that?" He growled. My eyes narrowed as I clenched my fists to my side. "I don't know. But whoever they are." He looked at me.

My eyes were narrowed as my teeth were clenched. "They've got some death wis for messing with my house!"

~with Shu and Laito~