It can't be

~Rin's POV~

I watched as Carla and Shin quickly tried to defeat the two girls in front of us. "..." I said nothing but soon turned my attention back to Shira who flinched in pain. "You need to have the wrapped up." I said narrowing my eyes. "No. forget about me. You need to go and save the masters...and that filthy girl." She mumbled.

I looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Like hell I'm leaving you here." I grumbled as I quickly went and tried to find something to wrap around her wound for the time being. "Rin! You better think of a plan!" Shin yelled quickly blocking Yui's attack.

I grit my teeth. 'Easier said then done! I have to find something for Shira!' I thought. Just then I found some bandages. I quickly grabbed them and started to wrap them around Shira's wound. "There." I mumbled. Just then Shin came flying past me crashing into a wall. I quickly looked over and saw the Anastasia smirking her hand out in front of her.

"Heh. What a weak creature." She said amused. Carla's eyes narrowed as he went and dodged Yui's attack. "Shin!" I yelled running over to him. "Hey you ok?" I asked. He grunts slowly opening his eye. "Damn. All she did was touch me." He growled slowly getting up. I helped him before looking over at Anastasia.

"...." for some reason I had this strange feeling. 'Why...do I think of Nanami when I see her?' I thought. "Look out!" Before I could even process what was going on I was tackled to the ground as something went crashing through the wall. I groan before opening my eyes only to see Anastasia standing there her hand through the wall.

She sighed before glancing down at me. Shin who had tackled me growled. "That does it bitch." He said slowly standing up. "I don't know who the hell you are but I'm not gonna let you come in here and wreak mine and Nii-san's home. You're not killing anymore of my servants." He said eye narrowing.

I watched as a red aura slowly started to surround him. "Now get lost!" He called charging at her. I watched as he jumped into the air changing into a wolf. 'Shin's brining out his wolves...this must be serious.' I thought. "Rin-kun." Shira spoke helping me up.

"This isn't good. We need a plan." She spoke watching as Shin and Carla fought the two woman. "Tell me something I don't know." I growled. "....Nanami has unlocked her power and is about to face off with the hunter Seiji." She spoke. My eyes went wide at the familiar name. "Seiji?!" I yelled.

She nods her head. I grit my teeth. 'Shit! Not good!' I mentally yelled. I growled looking around for a way to escape. 'Come on Rin. Come on! You're an ex hunter for crying out loud you can-' my eyes went wide. "that's it!" I yelled.

~Nanami's POV~

"You burned down my brothers mansion didn't you." I spoke. "Hmm. Maybe." He chuckled. "Does that mean you're the one who also shot Kou?" I asked my eyes narrowing. I already knew the answer but I was still going to ask it.

"And if I say yes?" He asked teasingly. "It doesn't matter. I'll just kill you again." I said charging at him. He smirked quickly pulling out his gun and firing at me. I easily dodged his bullets. 'He hasn't changed at all...' I thought as I continued to run towards him. 'He's still power hungry...'

I quickly jumped up and raised my hand. "Uchikudakimasu." I spoke. Everything around us went dark as it all seemed to shatter into glass pieces. Seiji looked around surprised at first before smiling. "My. What an interesting power. To bad it's only a small fragment of it." He laughed.

My eyes narrowed. "We'll see." I said before quickly jumping down. Seiji laughed as he went and aimed his gun at me. "Now I've got you." He said firing his gun. I smirked slightly "Reflect." I whispered. Just then the bullets that were meant for me had gone and shot him instead.