A fathers and brothers promise

~third person pov~

After Nanami had run away and went with shin and Carla a few things happened things that could cause a big stir for the hunter Christina.

~Christina's pov~

I sighed as I put my weapons away. "Well that takes care of that vampire girls friend. Maybe her death will bring her to me." I said shrugging and making my way down from the roof. "Honestly. Why can't these damn blood suckers just make my job easy." I grumbled.

As I left the roof I stupidly failed to notice a pair of red eyes watch me leave. "Kora..." The person whispered.

~Kora's pov~

"D-damn...t-this is really the e-end huh?" I asked myself laughing weakly. I was currently on the ground my body slowly getting colder and closer to death. "I'm so sorry...I won't be able to be around anymore Nanami..." I whispered tears falling down my face.

"I remember all the good times we had...you made my life have a meaning...you brought happiness to my sad and empty world...you and your silly brothers..." I weakly laughed while I cried silently. "I only wish...I could have stuck around...to keep my promise..." I whispered as my eyes slowly shut causing my world to go black.

~third person pov~

A shadowed figure slowly walked towards Kora's now dead body. Their red eyes filled with sadness and anger. "Kora. You've done a wonderful job." The figure said as they kneeled down next to her head. "But I'm afraid I can't let you die yet." They mumbled as they placed a hand over Kora's head.

"You still have a promise to keep. Plus I can't let my sweet little sister loose her only friend now can I?" They asked chuckling. "This world really is interesting...I can't wait to have full control over it." They whispered.

A smirk made its way onto the person face as they stood up and looked up at the moon that was slowly turning red. "The time is coming my sweet little sister. Do not fret. For I am coming to make you mine again." They said their red eyes narrowing.

"Just like I promised."

~somewhere far away~

"My king! My king!" A servants voice yelled. Karlheinz who was sitting at his throne looked down at the servant bored. "What is it that you could possibly want?" He asked annoyed. The servant tried to speak as they tried to catch their breath.

"Well? I'm waiting." Karl said eyes narrowing. The servant gulped as they shakily began to speak. "My king terrible news! Miss kora has been found dead at your children's school!" They cried. Karl's eyes widen slightly.

"What? Does anyone know the cause of this?" He asked. The servant nodded their head. "Yes sir. You see the human girl who you had sent to live with your sons father had sent a hunter to come and retrieve her! One of my sources tells me they last spotted her fighting mistress Nanami!"

This caused Karl to sit up slightly. "My daughter? Where is she now?" He asked no more like demanded. "Last they saw of her she had jumped into your sons the mukami's limo." They said. "My phone bring it to me." Karl demanded. The servant nodded hm their head and ran off to retrieve the phone.

"My daughter...I promised you a safe life..."

~at the mukami mansion~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" Subaru and Yuma yelled angrily at their two older brothers Ruki and Reiji. "She's gone. She isn't in her room and I can't pick up her sent anywhere." Reiji said Ruki nodding in agreement.

Subaru and Yuma clenched their fists as they glared at the floor. "This isn't good."Ayato mumbled eyes narrowed. "With that little bitch hunter out there it makes me extremely worried." Laito whispered a she held a hand under his chin.

"You don't think...Nanami would have gone to try and save kora...do you?" Kanato asked hoping his guess was wrong. "Let's hope not..." Shuu muttered as he stared down at his legs. "I doubt my little Nanami would do something that crazy and dangerous!" Kou cried. "Nanami...is still...injured."

Azusa added. All the brothers stood in the living room silently all with expressions of anger, worry, and fear. Suddenly the phone started to ring causing Ruki to go and answer it. "Hello mukami residence Ruki speaking." He said calmly.

Soon his eyes went wide when he heard the voice on the other end. "K-Karlheinz?" Ruki stuttered out. Everyone looked over to him with narrowed eyes. "I swear if that man has anything to do with this I'll kill him!" Subaru shouted.

"Calm down Subaru." Reiji said sternly. "Nanami? No I'm afraid she has run away. Yes...mhm...she's still injured from her fight with the hunter girl so u don't know how far she could have gotten...yes...i see...thank you I understand...goodbye." Once Ruki hung up Everyone looked at him for answers.

"It appears our father is in search of Nanami as well. He is terribly worried for her." Ruki said. "He always did have a soft spot for her." Shuu said eyes slightly narrowing. "Alright here's what we have to do!" Ayato said standing up getting his brothers attention.

"We all have to split up and look for her! Go to any place you can remember her going as a kid!" He yelled. Everyone looked at him and nodded. "For once you've said something smart." Ruki and Reiji mumbled.

Ayato growled at them before teleporting away. Everyone doing the same as they went in search for their little sister.

'Nanami...we're coming!'

~meanwhile~

Nanami sat across from shin and Carla who stared at her with stern blank expressions. Nanami looked at them will dull eyes. "Well." She finally spoke her eyes glowing red.

"I'm waiting."

*to be continued*

I'M BACK! DID YOU MISS ME?! WELL ANYWAYS I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE! SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE AND I'M ALL EXCITED!

Follow me if you'd like on Kik to talk or ask questions even RP if you'd like.

Kik username: ACisCoolerThanU

BYE! I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON MY LOVELIES!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡