Escaping

I silently stood there Kora standing in front of me. I didn't know what to do or what to think. "No..." I whispered shakily. "You died..." I said. She just looked at me sadly. "It's a long story I'm sorry I'll make sure to tell you more later." She said. I just slowly nod my head.

"Honestly. It makes me mad just being here in this pathetic place. It's disgusting." Another voice said. I turned my head only for my eyes to go wide. "K-Kino-nii?!" I yelled shocked. Kino stood there with an annoyed look on his face. "Min. Hurry and get this over with." He said to Kora.

"It's Kora stop calling me that stupid name." She grumbled before turning to Seiji and Christina. "Heh. Long time no see." She said her eyes locking with Christina. "You sure are persistent." Christina said raising a hand. "Yeah will I got lucky." Kora said getting in a defensive position.

I stood there confused as to how Kora was still alive and what Kino was doing here. "Come." Kino said grabbing my arm. "We must go. Kora will take care of herself." He said starting to drag me away. "Wait! What about the others!" I yelled. "They are not my concern." Was his reply.

My eyes narrowed slightly at that. "I'm not leaving here without them!" I yelled. Kino looked back at me and sighed. "You sure are a stubborn girl." He mumbled letting go of my hand. "Fine. We'll go and rescue those pathetic creatures." He said.

I glanced back at kora seeing fire surround her. "..." without saying anything I teleported away to go help the others. 'Kora...good luck.' I thought.

~Kora's POV~

One Nanami and Kino had disappeared I sighed. "Finally no holding back with you two." She said stretching her arms. "Heh. You have such confidence that you'll beat us." Seiji said smirking. "Of course. You've really made me mad so now I'm going to kill you." I said simply. He only smirked amused.

"Christina I'll leave this to you." He said walking away. My eyes narrowed as I raised a hand. "Don't get cocky old man." Fire went and surrounded the three of us just like a dome. He stopped in his tracks slowly looking back at me his eyes narrowed.

"How annoying." He growled. "Christina! Hurry up and finish this!" He yelled. She nods her head as she goes and raises her staff. I watched as a dark magic started to surround it. "Heh. Bring it on."

~Rin's POV~

"Let's hurry!" I yelled carrying Shira on my back. Shin and Carla ran close behind me as we quickly made our way down the hall. 'I was able to buy us some time but I'm not sure how long it'll last.' I thought to myself. I quickly turned the corner only for my eyes to widen.

"Going somewhere?" Anastasia asked tilting her head slightly. Yui stood next to her an insane look on her face as she smiled at me tilting her head. "Your scent is nice....can I eat you?" She asked. I took a step back glancing at Shira who was passed out on my back.

Shin and Carla were out of breath. 'Damn...what should I do?' I thought looking back at the two. Anastasia looked at me with a blank expression slowly raising her hand. "I've had enough of this. Get out of my sight." She said. My eyes went wide as a giant spear made of dark magic came flying towards me.

'Shit!' I mentally yelled. "Uchikudakimasu!" Everything around us went dark. I looked around seeing a bunch of mirrors. "Reflect!" I watched as the spear went back and stabbed Yui in the shoulder. "GAH!!!" Yui screamed holding her shoulder in pain.

As I watched this familiar white hair appeared in front of me. "Nanami!" I yelled. Nanami stood there her eyes narrowed. "Kino." She said. "Yeah. Yeah. I know." A new voice spoke up from behind me. I quickly looked back only to see a guy place his hands on shin and Carla's shoulders.

"Lets go." He mumbled before the three of them quickly disappeared. I turned my attention back to Nanami who stood there the look of hate and disgust on her face. Anastasia stood there silently before a small smile appeared on her face.

"My. My. You've certainly grown up my child." She said calmly. My eyes went wide in shock. 'This woman...is Nanami's mother?' I thought. I looked at the two of them carefully. 'Now that. I think of it they do look really similar.' I thought. Nanami didn't say anything just glared.

Yui had gone and torn out the spear panting slightly she glared at Nanami. "You." She growled. Nanami looked at her silently before glancing back at me. "Rin. Let's go." She said taking my hand. I blushed slightly but quickly shook it off nodding my head.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Yui screamed quickly charging at us. Nanami didn't say anything as we quickly teleported away. I soon found myself outside along with everyone else. "..." Nanami stayed silent watching the mansion. "Nanami?" I asked carefully.

"Kora...hurry." She whispered. Just like that the mansion had burst into flames. I watched in shock. "What..." before I could say anything else a girl appeared. She had red hair and red eyes. "Nanami! I'm back!" She cheered happily tackling Nanami in a hug.

I watched the two of them silently. The man who she had called Kino earlier sighed. "Enough. We haven't escaped yet. Let's hurry up and go to my mansion. Your brother's are waiting for you Nanami." He said looking down at Nanami. I watched as her expression soon turned to one of joy.

"Thank god..." she whispered. I looked at her silently my eyes narrowing. 'Nanami...what I saw...' I thought back to what Shira had shown me. I closed my eyes shaking my head. 'No. Now is not the time to think about that.' I felt a hand take mine causing me to open my eyes.

Nanami stood there smiling a small smile at me. "Come on Rin. Let's go." She said. I looked at her silently for a moment before nodding my head a small smile on my face.

"Yeah. I'll follow you wherever Nanami."

*to be continued*