The hunter

As class went on I couldn't help but to keep glancing in front of me looking at Christina's head. Suddenly a paper airplane hits me in the side of my head. I look down and unfold it.

Hey the news girls pretty cute huh? But for some reason she seems to be bugging you...is something wrong Nanami-chan?

I look over at Kora and see she's looking at me concerned. I smile and wave her off. She smiles and nods going back to the lesson. When class was over Kora said she had some business to attend to.

"Alright see ya tomorrow kora." I said waving her off. She smiled and waved goodbye as she took off down the hall. I sigh as I start to make my way outside. "Excuse me Nanami-San." I stop and see Christina smiling at me.

My eyes narrow. "Sorry but I hate girls." I said coldly. she smiled still and shook her head. "I'm sorry but I must speak with you please." I sigh but follow her to where ever it is she wants to talk about. Soon we arrive at the roof.

"So what do you want?" I ask crossing my arms as I stared at her back. "Shut up you vampire trash." She spat her voice cold and void of all emotion. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Huh?" I ask. She turns to me and glares at me.

"Don't try and play dumb with me I know what you are you blood sucker." She said. My eyes narrowed as I frowned at her. "Oh I see." I said expressionless. "So are you a hunter?" I ask tilting my head.

"That's right and I was sent here by my trainer seiji-sama to retrieve Yui-San." She said. I just stayed there looking at her bored. "But for some reason I didn't see her today...." She glared at me. "Now tell me where she is before I blow your damn head off." She said.

I just looked at her and sighed as I tilted my head. "She's dead." I said bluntly. Christina's eyes widen. "What do you mean she's dead?" She asks taking a step back. I sighed as I closed my eyes. "What the hell do you think I mean?" I asked a little annoyed.

It was silent. I slowly started to open my eyes only for them to widen as I barley dodged a knife that was thrown at me. Sadly my hair wasn't so lucky as it got cut to my shoulders. I look over at Christina and see her eyes filled with rage.

"You damn vampire scum!" She yelled as she suddenly pulled out a giant ass gun. "I'll fucking kill you!" She yelled. I was dodging all of her bullets by doing backflips, front flips, swaying left to right and just sliding.

"Hold still damn it!" She yelled. I sighed as I closed my eyes. "Your such a pain in the ass." I groan. She growls as she throws her gun away and charges at me throwing punched and kicks. "Tch." I scowl as I grit my teeth.

"You know this is annoying." I said as I grabbed her leg stopping her from a kick. Her eyes widen. "Now..." I said my eyes closed. "Get lost!" I yelled as I swung her around by the leg and threw her who knows where. She glared at me as she quickly pulled out two pistols.

"Oh come on!" I yelled. She shot at me as she landed on her feet. Soon my phone started to ring. I look at it and see who it was. "Huh? Ruki?" I ask confused. "Don't look away from me!" Suddenly Christina came up and kicked me from behind causing me to slide across the room.

"Ugh...that hurt." I said grunting as I slowly got up. I looked at me phone and sighed as I answered It. "You picked a really bad time." I said just dodging another knife that almost hit my face. "Chi where are you?" He asks.

"I'm on the roof." I said sighing. I could hear kou's cries in the background. "We sent the damn full bloods home and said you'd be staying with us." He said. Suddenly a grenade landed right in front of me. "Holy shit!" I yelled as I jumped away. It exploded with a loud boom.

I was panting as I held my heart. "Chi what the hell is happening up there?!" Ruki shouted worried. "Some bitch is trying to kill me that's what!" I yelled pissed a ticked mark on my forehead as I stomped my foot.

"Chi were still outside hurry up and get out of there." Ruki said. "You don't have to tell me twice." I said as I hung up and looked at Christina who was holding a knife a dark aura around her. "Your not getting away." She said darkly.

I looked at her and my eyes narrow. "Sorry but my brothers are waiting." And with that I quickly started running to the edge of the roof. "No you don't!" She yelled as she ran after me getting ready to stab me with her knife.

I sighed as I jumped up onto the ledge and turned to her. "Yui killed herself we had nothing to do with it." I said serious. She grit her teeth as she jumped up and I turned getting ready to jump down. "I'll kill all you damn blood suckers!" And yelled.

I had jumped down and as soon as I landed on my feet started running to the limo. Christina had jumped down as well and was hot on my heel. "Shit." I cursed. The limo started and I saw Yuma quickly open the door.

"Jump in!" He yelled. I quickly jumped in and Yuma slammed the door shut. "Drive!" I heard Ruki yell. And with that the driver quickly sped off. I sighed as I sunk down in my seat.

"Are you alright Chi?" Ruki asks looking at me concerned. I smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine." I panted out exhausted. "What the hell was all that about anyway Mausu?" Yuma asks eyes furrowed. "Yeah why was she trying to kill you S Neko-chan?" Kou asks.

Azusa looked at me and his eyes suddenly wide. "Azusa what's wrong?" I ask. For some reason I felt weak and like I was going to black out. "Shisutā... You...have a....knife in...your...side..." He said. Soon all of their eyes widen including mine as I look down and see that there was a knife in my side.

"Ehehe...look at that....there really is...a..knife..." Soon my vision became blurry as I fell out of my seat.

"Chi!/Shisutā!/Mausu!/S Neko-chan!"

And with that everything went black.

*to be continued*