7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 3]

Start from the beginning

"I suppose I should explain myself. When I awoke in this world, I was the commander of the heart army."

"And I'm the Knave of Hearts." Lutz strolled beside us, joining me and Kuro's conversation.

"Then who-"

"And you look hot in that dress by the way, (Name)." Lutz wrapped an arm around my waist, his pinkish-purple eyes locking with mine. He subtly slid his hand dangerously down toward my hip, like I wasn't going to notice it. "Stunning." I stepped forward at just the right second, his hand missing and smacking air instead of my butt.

"Thanks." I looked over my shoulder. "Keep your hands to yourself next time, hon."

"You say that everytime and yet he still tries to slap your ass. It's pathetic." Kuro bluntly spoke when I followed alongside him.

I shrugged. "I hated it at first, but I got used to it. Anyway...I feel like I was going to ask you a question but I forgot-Oh, nevermind. So who is it that you serve?"

"The Ki...Well, you may know him as the Queen of Hearts."

"What??" I grabbed his arm. "Why are we going there? Kuro she is the-"

"Trust me." Kuro flashed me a small, knowing smirk. "I don't have time to elaborate, but you'll see. And plus, we're already here."

I directed my gaze in front of me, the castle standing at my feet. I gulped and mechanically urged myself to move forward.

The guards at the entrance saluted upon seeing our group, most likely because of Lutz and Kuro.

"So you found her. You are expected at the throne room at once."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nervous.

Kuro did say to trust him, but I was still as tense as I was when I heard the words, 'The Queen of Hearts'. Did Luciano get caught or something and we needed to help rescue him? Maybe Lutz and Kuro were secretly working with the queen?

I looked over my shoulder and our peculiar group of 2ps followed behind me. Oliver gave me a warm smile, which was very reassuring.

I sucked in a deep breath and pushed open a pair of double doors.

".

..

...

...You're kidding me, right."

Because there, sitting on the throne with a smug smirk on his lips, is the devil himself: Luciano Vargas.

His hat is replaced with a red heart shaped crown, sitting crookedly on the side of his head. He wears his black gloves and knee high boots. He had a nicely fitted suit on, with its left half red and the right half black. A yellow tie was around his neck and a blood red velvet robe with black fur and yellow hearts around the edges draped along his back.

With the straightest face ever, he spoke calmly, "Guards, you are dismissed." They obliged immediately, scurrying out of the room. He narrowed his eyes and directed his gaze to the rest of the 2ps. "You guys, too. I need to speak to (Name) alone."

"You don't even have to tell me twice."

"Ja, I'm out."

"The lovely dovey stuff you guys do disgusts me."

Gilen, Zao and Matt were the first ones to give up and head out the doors.

"Of course, of course you two deserve privacy. Ta, ta." Oliver skipped cheerfully to the doors. He stopped and looked back, grinning innocently. "Don't forget to use protection~!"