I'm Really Tired

EDITED

Morgan's POV

"So you are okay for covering for me?" I ask Zach, checking again with him. I was planning on staying with Tommy for the night, returning later in the morning when Zach's parents are at work.

"Yes," he says, chuckling and urging me into my boyfriend's arms. "Now go have a good time, but not too good." I roll my eyes and lean over to smack him upside the head.

"Thanks, asshole," I say and he replies, "No problem. I'll just text you when they both are gone." I nod my head and leave with Tommy, the last people to leave. Everybody else left Zach's house almost an hour ago. I kind of feel bad for leaving Zach alone but he pretty much encouraged it when Tommy offered the suggestion.

At Tommy's place, I am immediately led to the bedroom, a giggling a mess.

"Whhyyyy?" I whine to Tommy as he drags me onto his bed, his room in tip-top shape now. He pulls the covers over us.

He replies, "I really just want to cuddle right now, baby. Can we just do that for a little bit please? Maybe take a small nap too? I'm really tired."

"Fine," I give in and rest my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around my waist. I let Tommy pull me closer to him and I appreciate the heat radiating off of him. "What time did you get off from work?"

"Six this morning," he answers. "I didn't even get any sleep." And as if to prove that, I hear Tommy yawn from above my head, and I snuggle further into him, enjoying the way I perfectly molded into him.

I relax into his hold as Tommy moves my shirt up a little, allowing him to rub circles on my bare side. After a few moments, his movements stop and his breathing becomes slower and heavier above me.

I sigh as I close my eyes and try to drift off into a sleep just like him.