That Doesn't Matter

EDITED

Luke's POV

When my dad and Morgan's mom were asleep in their room, Morgan walks through the front door, closing the door quietly. She doesn't look too good.

"Morgan? Where were you?" I ask her as she comes up to me and gives me a not so very good glare.

"That doesn't matter, but you better not snitch on me."

I scoff. "Yeah, because I would totally do that." She shrugs and heads upstairs.

She's hungover. I can just tell. Which means she went to a party or club somewhere. I just hope she didn't do anything bad.

Morgan's POV

My head is killing me. The medicine Tommy gave me isn't doing any good now which means I should take some more.

The party was nice, even though I can't really remember most of it. I did learn that Joshua is actually a good guy from what we talked about until Tommy showed up.

The first thing I do in my room is take a shower. I feel sweaty and disgusting. I slip on sweats when I am finished and dry my hair then brush it out. Deciding on a messy bun, I brush my teeth then go back to my room to text Haley.

Any trouble?

When I realize that it'll be a while before she'll text back, I turn my phone off and swallow a pill of Advil because it seems that the Tylenol I took earlier isn't helping my pounding head at all.

I has been so long since I have completely drank myself away and forget what had happened.bI sure hope I didn't do anything bad and I would later on regret.