I'm The Tickle Monster

Young 5sos

EDITED

Morgan's POV

"What are we?" I ask Luke as we watch a movie downstairs on the night our parents go out. They said they wouldn't be back until after we are asleep; I sure hope so.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"Like.." I trail off. "Are we dating or are we just step siblings with benefits?"

"Do you want us to date?" He questions, snapping his attention from the tv and focusing it on me.

I think of that for a moment. Do I want to date my step brother? What would happen if someone were to find out? What about Tommy?

"I don't know," I finally respond. "I don't know how I feel about all of this."

"If you are worried about anybody knowing, don't worry because it'll just be between you and me," he says and leans down to peck my lips. I giggle when he tickles my sides. I hop off of him and he gets up off the couch too.

"I'm the tickle monster," he says in a terrible scary voice. I laugh and run away from him around the living room.

His long legs catch up to my short ones and soon he has me pinned on the floor, hovering over me. He puts his legs on either side of me and begins tickling me in the sides without stopping.

"Sto..stop..Lu..Luke," I say in between fits of laughter. A couple stray tears escape my eyes and I feel like I am going to pee sometime soon if he doesn't stop.

He finally stops and I push him, taking him by surprise so he lands on his back beside me. I start tickling him the same way he tickled me and the angelic sound of his laughter fills my ears.

I swear, Luke is attractive no matter what.

He removes my hands from his sides and brings them above his head. He pulls me down towards him and connects our lips, having enough of the tickle fight. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss, taking control.

I break apart, making him whine slightly.

"It's our bedtime," I say.

"Screw our bedtime," he says then brings his lips back to mine.