One

Astra pov

"Casey, we need to talk. Get your butt back here to L.A."

I paced the room as I thought things through, I had gone off on my own once Rena left and my brother went after her. This wasn't good, I felt as if she'd taken him away from me and like he was barely ever there.

I knew he'd be arrested, and I probably would be too for trying to ruin Rena's life. But with her out of the picture we could be together more, I always loved my big brother, but sometimes he got to be a bit of a hassle to deal with.

"I'm already on the way back Astra, don't worry. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

I groaned as he said this and hung up on him without so much of a goodbye, I was mad at Casey. I felt as if we both had problems, but that didn't matter to me, I was just ready to hang out with my brother. We'd been pretty close with eachother over the years because it was just the two of us.

I texted Casey and hoped he would get it, I was staying in an abandoned old house. The kind you'd see in a scary movie, I knew the police would be making their move on us soon, and I knew they were already looking for us. But there was nothing they could do.

I was stuck in my reverie thinking about how we'd killed our parents when we were younger, I knew it was terrible. And I knew we had to live with it for the rest of our lives, but I had no remorse.

I didn't know how long I had been here for, but I felt good knowing I had found Casey. We both were obsessed with Rena, I wasn't sure if it was more Rena that I was obsessed with, or if it was Casey.

I looked forward to having more time with my brother, and hoped he really did get Rena out of the way. We both had a way of sneaking up on eachother and on people, I wasn't afraid though. We'd been on the run for this long, and I didn't plan on getting caught any time soon.

I heard the door close and turned around, I smiled as I saw Casey standing in the doorway. I wasn't sure what to expect, I felt good about being with him now though.

"Hey you, about time you got here. Did you get her out of the way too Case."

I smiled and got up off the ground, the house hadn't been inhabited in a while until me and Casey came along. I wrapped my small arms around Casey and gave him a bear hug, I was content knowing it was just the two of us.

"Wanna get high, and no. But I did stab her, Calum and Nia were there too. Not sure if the others went home though."

I rolled my eyes as he said this and as he ruffled my hair a bit, I didn't know what to make of this. I couldn't help being upset, I wasn't mad at him. But I was mad he didn't finish the job off.

"Let's just hope we don't get caught, I love you Casey. I couldn't have asked for a better big brother."

I knew the police didn't have anything against me, so I wasn't too worried about being taken into custody and jail. I hugged Casey as if this was the last time I would see him, I had a sinking feeling something was going to happen.

"I love you too baby girl, and I couldn't have asked for a better sister myself either. But no matter what happens, just know I love you and I'll never leave you. Even if we do get seperated."

I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't really help the tears. I didn't want to think about him being arrested or leaving me, I didn't know what I would do in the world without Casey.

"Don't talk like that Case, nothing is going to happen to us. We're together forever."

I didn't turn any lights on because I didn't want to draw attention to us, plus I didn't think the place had electricity. I pulled a hand through Casey's hair and smiled shyly, I had always loved his hair longer.

"I can't help but talk this way Astra, there will always be a day and a time when we're seperated."

I didn't want to believe Casey, but I also knew he was being honest with me and there was always that chance. I didn't want to be without him, I didn't hear the cop cars pull up though. I wasn't expecting this and I felt as if Casey had somehow known this was going to happen to him.

I watched as they handcuffed him and hauled him away, I screamed and cried for Casey. But I was going to make a way to get him out of prison, I paced the room once more knowing I had to come up with something quickly.

I had to find the jail they were taking him to and keep in touch with him, I knew deep down I would find him and visit him. I felt a little comforted by this, but it didn't solace me much at all.

I looked out the window as I saw the car leaving, the police had kicked down the remainder of the door and busted in the house. I felt a cold wind spread over me from head to toe, I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Astra, how could you. Let your brother kill me, why would you want Rena out of the way."

I looked around the room, I had a feeling this place was haunted. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, this wasn't the first time I had been visited by a spirit of any kind.

"I-I didn't have anything to do with your murder, I was never here. That was all Casey, but what do you want with me Luke."

I remembered seeing a picture of the group together and Casey telling me the names of them, I never knew any of them though. But I knew I was jealous of Rena and I didn't want her in my way.