Chapter 7.5: 5 Years Later Background

Background
The Karasuno basketball team became famous. They are the number 1 in the entire world but the GoM doesn't know that it's Kuroko or the other guys.

They are called The Phantom team because of Kuroko taught the team some misdirection. Kuroko can control his lack of presence. They all can speak English fluently due to the fact they were in America for 5 years.

They all go to Karasuno college. Kuroko still hasn't told them about his secret sister.

Kuroko is the number one player in the world. He also traveled the world when he has a game. Kuroko and Ogiwara adopted a child that is 5 years and he also looks like kuroko.

They named him Sorairo Kuroko because Sorairo means 'Sky blue'.
They seen Alex teaching kids so they went to talk with her she gave them pointers.

She also told them to tell her when they are going to Japan so she can go.
Everyone skills have improved. Kuroko,Hinata,and Nishinoya all grew 5 inches. (They are also famous for volleyball.)

GoM and the other teams
They have improved some but not as much as the other..
Kagami can jump higher,grew a little, part of GoM, and has a girlfriend that looks like Aomine. Has more stamina

Midorima can shoot anywhere and can from 50 feet away is his shooting range.

Kise can copy anyone and any style except Kuroko's.

Aomine has a girlfriend that looks like Kagami and he grew a little stronger.

Mura (purple giant) grew taller still like sweets and grew a little stronger.

Akashi grew taller and grew stronger.

Tbc
Sorry it a little short. This was what happen in 4 years.
Bye