I went up the stairs and turned to my left. I walked into a bedroom that was huge and yelled, "I call this room!" It had its own bathroom!

"This is the master bedroom, and it belongs to your mother and I," my dad said, suddenly appearing beside me.

"Darn it," I mumbled and went to look for the other rooms. There were three more, two with bathrooms. I choose a bathroomed one that had a balcony that faced the backyard, giving the room a spectacular view. Lace choose the one without a bathroom because, and I quote, "I don't like the sound of flushing toilets." Yeah, good luck with that. 

After bringing all my bags upstairs, I opened my laptop only to be scolded by my mother because I needed to unpack before I did anything else. The movers had done all the big stuff like beds and furniture but we were forced to do the rest.

And I didn't get to just unpack my stuff, I had to unpack the whole house, so when I finished with myself, I was to unpack everything miscellaneous. 

When I was finally finished with that, I went back up to the room which I would now call mine, and opened my laptop back up. I checked all my accounts, but quickly became bored. I shut down the laptop and lay down on my bed..

The next thing I knew, I was being woken up by ice cold water. 

"Ahhh!" I screamed and shot up. "What the hell!" I wiped my eyes then opened them to find an evil smirk staring me in the face. 

"Mom wants you," Lace said and started walked out of my room as if nothing was wrong. I jumped up and put her in a headlock before she could make it out.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized. "I won't do it again!" 

"I thought so." I let her go and watched as she scurried out of me room. "Sisters," I mumbled. I proceeded to walk to the kitchen where my mom was. 

I pointed to my self and said to her, "Look what your daughter did to me."

"Yeah, yeah," she said dismissively. "You need to clean the bathroom before you take a shower. You don't know what's been going on in there."

Thanks for that mental picture. And why is she making me do all this work! Can't I get a break? "Okay," I said, not speaking my mind. 

"And by before you take a shower, I mean now."

I groaned. "Fine." Picking up all the cleaning stuff along the way, which was hard to do considering no one knew where they were, I walked into my connected bathroom and assessed it.

What should I do first?

Fifteen minutes later, I had cleaned the toilet, sink and floor. All that was left was the tub. The tub required extra. I went back into my room and grapped my iPod and iHome so I could sing while cleaning.

I choose a song that I had yet to get tired of, pressed play, and snapped my gloves on.

I was ready.

"This is more than the typical kinda thing! Felt the jolt in my bones when you were touching me!" I belted out Karmin's 'Brokenhearted' and danced to it too.

As the first of two of my favorite parts came up, I was leaning over the tup.

"Now I'm caught in a sticky situation, got a little trouble, yep, and now I'm pacin'" I rapped and shook my butt, still leaning over. "Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour, don't wanna think too much but I'm sour," I continued, still shaking.

"See, I've been waiting-" I stopped scrubbing to stretch out my arms for this next part, "-all day! For you to call me baby!" I'd like to mention that I'm not a very good singer. And I probably never will be.

I continued singing, cleaning and doing ridiculous dance moves until it got to my most favorite part. I dropped the rag I was using and stood up. 

"Anything you wanna do, I'll be on it too. everything you say is like gold with a view." I rapped, doing crazy moves that would get me kicked out of anywhere. It's not that I can't dance, it's just that without an audience, why would I need to make an effort?

"This kinda thing doesn't happen usually, I'm on the opposite side of it truthfully. I know you want it so come and get it." The song went on for a little bit more before it got to the end. The last thing she said is 'cheerio' which I always say with her. This time, I added a wave to an imaginary crowd.

"Thank you, thank you," I said, sending them kisses. By now, I was done with the cleaning. Thank goodness.

I went back into my room and checked all the usual websites again. Then I got bored, again, and shut down the laptop; again.

I walked over to the windowed doors and opened it, revealing the balcony. I stepped up to it and immediately knew that this would be my sanctuary. This is the place I would go if I had problems or just to relax and read a book. All I needed was a table and lawn chair and I was set.

Even though I didn't at first, I'm really starting to like this place. Everything was so calm and quiet. Instead of hating it like I initially thought I would, it's actually starting to feel like home. 

 ***************

A new story! I know, I know but this idea just came to me and I had to write it. This isn't gonna be a short story but it's not gonna be long. Like 25 chapters, 30 max.

This is a chapter not a prologue by the way. Sorry that it was kinda boring and that what happened seemed kinda unnecessary but trust me, it's important!

The banner on the side was made by mwah! Like it? Love it? Oh, stop it you. This is dedicated to AfroQueen53 because she edited it!

So comment and tell me if you like it or not, I need your motivation!! And if you do, I'll upload faster!

Pretty please with a cherry on top? Thanks guys!