"The whole party thing... You know Harry was uncomfortable the entire time."

George scoffed, "Come on, Y/n/n, Harry loved it."

"Are you honestly that daft? Harry hated it! He knows that none of you believed him when he said he didn't put his name in."

"And you do? You honestly believe that he didn't put his name in that cup?" Lee asked, looking up from cleaning up a few bottles of butterbeer. 

"Yes. I do believe him," I said without a moments hesitation. Harry had been through so much in his life. Of course he joked about being in the tournament, we all did. He wouldn't actually put his name in. And he couldn't have gotten pass Dumbledore's age line. 

I looked at their disbelieving faces and sighed. 

"Night then," And with that I left for bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days the school was abuzz with excitement at having not one, but two Hogwarts champions. Well, some of the school. The Hufflepuffs were now cold towards the Gryffindors. They believed that Harry had stolen their moment of glory and were apparently furious about it. Ron wouldn't speak to Harry and normally hung out with the twins, Lee and I now. As always, the Slytherin's took any chance they could to poke fun at our house and this was ones of those chances. Even the attitude of the Ravenclaw house had changed, and not for the better. Many believed that Harry had entered to get himself more attention. As if he needed it. 

I was walking down the hall with George to meet up with Fred and Lee when Lucian Bole stepped in front of me. 

"Move it, Bole," George growled while I side-stepped Lucian.

"That's not polite, Weasel. And I wanted to show somethin' to, L/n, over there," he jerked his thumb towards me. 

"What do you want?" I asked venomously. 

"Play nice, we only want to show you this," he tapped the front of his robe. On it, was a badge with the words, 'SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY- THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!' in bold red letters.

"Like 'em, L/n? We know you're real close with Potter. And look what else they do!"

He tapped the badge and the message was replaced by another that glowed bright green. 'POTTER STINKS'. 

"How funny, Bole. Come on, George," I seethed quietly while taking his arm and leading him to the corridors outside. 

"I can't believe h-" I was cut off at the sound of two loud bangs echoed around the hall. 

I looked forward to see Harry looking at Hermione with wide eyes as she whimpered in pain and hid her mouth. 

"Hermione!" I shouted while running up to her. Ron got there first and moved her hand away from her mouth. 

Hermione's front teeth were growing at an alarming pace as the grew longer and longer. 

"And what is all this noise about?" Snape asked as he walked up. The Slytherin's rushed to provide false answers. He pointed a finger at Malfoy and said, "Explain."

"Potter attacked me, sir-"

"We attacked each other at the same time! " Harry shouted.

"- and he hit Goyle -look-"

Goyle's face now resembled something you would find in a book about fungus.

"Hospital wing, Goyle." Snape said.

"Malfoy got Hermione!" Ron snapped. "Look!"

Snape examined Hermione as the teeth stopped near the collar of her shirt.

"I see no difference." he said coldly.

Hermione whimpered again as tears welled up in her eyes. She turned and ran up the corridor and out of sight. 

I opened my mouth to shout some -interesting- words at the professor when a hand clamped over it. I struggled to wiggle out of the person's grip while watching Ron and Harry shout abuse at Snape.

"Lets see, fifty points from Gryffindor and a detention each for Potter and Weasley. Now get inside, or it'll be a week's worth of detentions." 

Harry and Ron stormed back inside with the others while I whipped around to see who stopped me. Fred was standing there with wide eyes as I marched up to him. 

I took his tie and yanked his head down so we were eye level before speaking in a low voice. "Fred Weasley, how dare you stop me from defending my friends." 

He gulped and tried to pull back, but couldn't, "Y/n, I stopped you from getting a detention. It wouldn't of helped Hermione at all." he gulped again before asking, in a slightly pleading tone, "Can you please let me go now?"

A/n: Hey guys! I present you with another chapter! I cannot handle school anymore and it hasn't even been a month. ~sigh~. You guys and the likes, comments and follows make me so happy. You don't even know. Do your homework, stay in school, and be safe. See you next Wednesday, lovelies.