Fifth Harmony

1: Over 

2: Tellin' Me

3: Ladder

4: No Catching Feelings

5: No Filter

6: Sensitive

7: Too Much

8: Young and Beautiful

9: Change The Bad Boy

10: Good Bye

"Oh, and girls?" Will begins, grabbing our attention.

"The album is set to be released August 25, so we have about a month record all ten songs. Now I know this is going to be hard, but I have faith in us to get this album out with best songs possible." He finishes, our mouths hanging wide open. 

"A month? How is that going to give us enough time?" Cheechee asks. 

"Well, the next two weeks we'll have to record pretty much everyday, and then the tracks will be edited during the final week before the release." Will explains, causing us to groan. 

"Any other questions?" He asks. We shake our heads. 

"Alright then, let's begin. Camila, you're first." Will says, handing me a set of headphones before I head in to the sound booth to record. He counts down with his finger, and when he hits zero, I begin to sing. 

Walls are shaking
Now that your windows break
This place is out of control

Everybody in a trance
All we wanna do is dance
This place is out of control
Yeah, we are out of control  

Cheechee records next, and as she records, I chose to stand next to Lauren. A good eight hours later at the very least, we finish with the track, and are allowed to take a break for the day. 

"Ugh, my throat is so sore." Mani says. We nod in agreement as we sit in the car on our way back to the house. 

"But you guys sounded so good!" Aaliyah says from in between Y/N and Ally. 

"I totally agree! The five of you slayed it!" Y/N says. Someone's phones goes off moments later, and Ally pulls out hers. She lets out a groan, and keep in mind, she's not one to groan. 

"Will wants us to memorize the lyrics for Tellin' me by tomorrow." Allycat says, looking up from her phone. We imitate her response and groan as well. 

"Seriously!?" Lauren asks, clearly annoyed and exhausted. Ally just nods sadly. When we get home, and before we died of starvation, Y/S/N made us a dinner of three pizzas that was devoured in under five minutes. 

Y/N's POV

As Aaliyah and I cleared the empty plates, the girls began to work on memorizing the lyrics to their new song. It was kind of funny to see the girls struggling to get the lyrics memorized, they'd get one line down and then forget the last.  At one point, Dinah looked like she was about to give some one a poly- beat down, and it was amusing to say the least. As nine o'clock came and went, a phone rang with a familiar ring tone. I grabbed Ally's phone, and motioned for to her to continue working while I answered the call. 

"Hello?" I say as I head to the bedroom.

"Y/N? It's me, Brandon." 

"Hey Brandon, where are you? Ally's worried, Aaliyah's worried. We're all worried."