Chapter Seventeen

Jason's P.O.V

Mist descended by the woods as three shadow gloomed over the path. Slowly they came as I looked across the room to let my gaze set on Hannah. My knuckles unbuckled as i wtched her intense stare on the shadows.

"Lucy."She breathed as I felt my anger Sees through my actions. "Lucy..."She kept whispering her name as I felt a sea of leaves start descending in the air for second before tracing a circle with the wind as guidance. Her face was dull so were her eyes. My eyes darted from left to right but it was going fast. What was s-

I felt as if my world collapsed taking my diary out I flipped through pages of scribbles notes, and drawing. My teeth grinned against each other as I started ripping them out.

Page 7808...

She was using a spell. She was casting a spell. My eyes darkened as I went through my memories. How can she even do spells? So young, fragile, weak. Who would of taugh-

I looked at her face once more as I scanned her soft features. Those eyes, those lips.

"Mind read."I whispered humming verses of a spell as I erased my own memories and replaced it with hers.

*Though Her Memories*

I walked through her bedroom. My fingers did through the rack and hooks of her clothes. I smelt them one by one. I reached for her lamp and I stopped to her humming voices. I slowly undid my hands from her dresser as I walked to the kitchen.

There I saw her. She was only about 12 at the time as I saw her not just asleep but under a spell. Her mother undid her necklaces and rings as she placed her laced fingers through the hair slowly retrieving to the forehead where she placed her other hand. There she muttered soft spells as I noticed them from the distance. She was a witch. Everyday she fed her power to her two daughters knowing that inside she was killing herself. She wanted them to be strong, even though she was weaker on the inside not the outside. She gave her powers day after night as she finally gave way when she dropped again.

Her face.
Her eyes.
Her goth like sent.

She fell asleep.

Not just once.

But forever.