Chapter 16 - Drunk Confession

Start from the beginning

"Can you please stop this?" Taehyung finally asked, stepping his foot forward. Kwanyoung looks at Taehyung. "Stop ruining my life! I've wasted two straight years of my life by being lonely and miserable because of you! When will you stop?" Taehyung asked with passion. "There is a reason why I'm here." Taehyung looked at Kwanyoung a bit flustered. "You're free. It's over." Kwanyoung smirks at him. He turns around then he walks away.

"I-I'm, free?" He muttered. "It's over?" Hoseok questioned, turning his attention to Taehyung. "It's over! He won't bother your life anymore." Seokjin said to him while smiling.

This moment was supposed to me a happy moment but Taehyung isn't buying it. How can he be free? The only way he could be free is to either until the end of college, Kwanyoung and the others leave college, or if they got-

He suddenly realized why he was free. He huffed a shaky breath as he dropped down on the ground, on the verge of tears. Seokjin and Hoseok were confused and worried at Taehyung's sudden action. The both of them comforted him. "Taehyung, what's wrong?" Seokjin asked. "I-I'm free.." He said in tears. "Yes you are. Aren't you happy that you're free?" Hoseok asked. "You just don't understand." He looked at his hyung with teary eyes, slowly shaking his head.

"They've got Jungkook."

Pain is what he is feeling right now. Pain is the only thing he has been feeling. Especially the pain the he felt after hitting the pole. The same thing happened during the third year of highschool. Tripping on the root of the tree and head hitting first. Forgetting who he became at first then suddenly remembering everything. Remembering everything that he has done. Now as for the situation right now, he has met his worst enemies once again. They've crossed paths and there is a possibility that the inevitable will happen. He wants to rest. He wants sleep. He wants to live a normal life. Is that too much to ask?

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He saw himself tied onto a chair. He looked around if there was any tool or thing he could use to be able to escape but he was just surrounded by darkness. A light was only focused on him.

"Whe-where am I?" He questioned as he scans the whole room. "In a house." An intimidating voice replied from behind the shadows. Without even revealing himself, Jungkook already knew who it was. "S-Sungmin?"

Small footsteps were heard as it approached him. Finally coming into the light, he was right, it was Sungmin. "Hey jerk." He greeted him with a suspicious empty smirk planted on his face. "Why are you doing this?" Jungkook questioned struggling to escape the rope. "You know the story Jungkook. All because of one simple project, you ruined our lives and obviously, we despise you." Sungmin said to him as he slowly circulates Jungkook. "For a simple project that you could just contribute!" Shouted Jungkook. "Even still, you excelled among all the three of us!"

"You were always on the top, you were always on the lead, you are the better one in our school! How about us? You get all the recognition in school which leaves the three of us to have, nothing."

Jungkook glanced on the ground. He knew that he got all the recognition but he never wanted anyone to hate him because of his success. Reflecting on what happened back on elementary years, he remembered that mostly everybody would not cooperate with him because he was so called 'The Smart One' and he was bullied for it.

"Seong wanted to impress his family. Kwanyoung wanted a better future. I wanted to be at the top. You moved because you said you didn't like your school well in fact, it was just the only way to get away from us. It is just to escape us." Sungmin said as he slowly approaches Jungkook. "You guys could've strived for a better future. You're the ones who decide your own future not me! I'm not the reason why you turned out to be selfish jerks." Sungmin brings out a pocket knife then he nears it to the neck of Jungkook. "Well now, the past is over isn't it? We now strive for a future! And we like to see our enemy become weak." Said Sungmin. Jungkook looked at him fiercely then smirked. "You know, you didn't have to involve Taehyung or any of my friends into this. They didn't do anything." He then kicked Sungmin on the part. Sungmin bowed and held the part where he was kicked at, enduring the pain. Jungkook then kicked his stomach which sent him flying to the other side of the room, his back hitting the wall followed by his head and other parts of the body. The pocket knife flew out of his hand. Jungkook moved his chair forward the he caught the knife. He quickly cut the rope, setting himself free.

Sungmin was slightly unconscious, slightly unexpecting that Jungkook will do that to him. Jungkook shook of the rope then he stood up. He closed the pocket knife then he approached Sungmin. Sungmin stared blankly at him, eyes squinted.

Jungkook crouched to his height then he smirked. "You know Sungmin. I never thought that I would have this kind of revenge on you." He smiled then breathed. "But that is never what I wanted." Jungkook dropped the pocket knife next to him then he stood. Sungmin's eyes just stared at Jungkook, his full conscience not back yet. "Next time, rethink your actions."

Jungkook was about to head out until it opened by itself. Stood by the doorway was a figure. Just by a glance, he could tell who it was and boy he was not glad.

"Hey Jungkook where are you going?" Kwanyoung asked. The latter glared at the taller one. "Home to get some sleep."

"I think it's best if you sleep here for tonight." Kwanyoung then closed the door behind him.

-Next Day-

Miyoung was in her classroom. She was usually a productive girl but today was different. Thoughts completely filled her mind that her intellect is flooded in it. She kept on replaying on what happened yesterday. She never acknowledged that Yoongi has feelings for her or such.. She never took hint if Yoongi actually liked her.

She suddenly remembered that time when she and Yoongi went home together after the jjimjilbang.

She noticed that there was something off with Yoongi. He didn't seem happy at all but she just ignored it. How could she be so stupid?

-Time Skip-

It was break time now. Miyoung went out of her classroom then upon her was Jimin. She smiled as she saw him. "Hey Jimin-ah." She greeted. Jimin looked at her then he smiled a genuine angelic smile. "Hey Miyoung." Jimin approached her.

Miyoung continued looking at Jimin. “You’re looking great today.” She complimented. Jimin’s cheeks heated, turning his face away from her. He had second thoughts.

He really wants to tell her how he feels but it may or may not turn out well.

“You know what, screw it!” Jimin said which made Miyoung looked at him confused. “What is it Jimin?” She decided to ask. Jimin took a deep breathe before he started to panick.

“Miyoung, I like you.”