Chapter 16 - Drunk Confession

"Beat that jerk! That loser that ruin everyone's lives!"

"We still couldn't trust him yet."

"Why you little-"

"You jerk!"

Why can't I erase these memories?

It hurts.

Yoongi was walking down the corridors, not really feeling like himself. A girl walked to his side saying, "Hi Yoongi!" Yoongi looked at her then he smiled. "Hey Miyoung."

"How have you been doing lately?" She questioned. "Oh, I'm fine." He replied.

"Hey, Miyoung, are you free?' Yoongi questions. Miyoung looks at him then she nods. "Come then." He grabbed the hand of Miyoung then they went out of the building.

They entered a club bar which was not to far from the university. The club was full of people and there were loud noises. Miyoung felt uncomfortable being inside the club. "What.. are we doing here Yoongi?" Miyoung questioned wanting to get out. Yoongi was just smiling at her. "Just come." He genuinely smiled then they made it past the crowd.

Both of them sat down on empty seats of the bar. Yoongi looked at the bartender then he said, "5 shots." The bartender nods in reply the he gets the shots. "Yoongi, please tell me what we are doing here." Miyoung said. "Well, I've got to tell you something." Yoongi said to her and by that time, the bartender slid the shots to him. He looked at it then he immediately drank each of it in one shot. Miyoung just looks at Yoongi, worried. "Yoongi, are you, alright?" She asks in concern.

Yoongi places the final shot glass down then he looked at Miyoung. "I know that you like Taehyung." He said. Miyoung slowly nodded in reply but for right now, she isn't sure. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" He shouted. Only a few people glared at him because the music was so loud and the others were busy dancing and chatting. "That friend of mine who stole my girl's heart." He said. Miyoung was confused. Why would Yoongi call her 'his girl'?

"Another shot please." He said to the bartender. "Is there something wrong?" Miyoung asks. "You know. You've got talent, beauty! And you would end up liking a guy who has no interest in you." He said. The bartender gave him the shot then he drank it. He looked really drunk. "YASSS BOII! THIS GIRL OVER HERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE WILL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He exclaimed, drunk.

Miyoung came into realization. She finally realized why Yoongi was acting that way. "THIS IS MY GIRL! MY LADY!" Yoongi shouted as he hugged Miyoung.

Yoongi liked her. Yoongi loves her. He's acting this way because Miyoung likes Taehyung, well, used to. After what happened back in her place. What Miyoung hoped for before was an impossible love. She turned confused right now.

Yoongi pulled away then he cupped the cheek of Miyoung. The both of them looked into each other's eyes. Yoongi whispered, "You're such a beautiful girl. You committed a crime to steal my heart. I despise you for that. But I love you." Miyoung slightly blushed then, Yoongi and her lips connected.

And she felt her heart flutter.

Taehyung, Seokjin, and Hoseok exited the building. They were just talking about college stuff. "Couldn't believe he would act like that in front of the class. Especially in front of the professor." Seokjin said then they laughed. Taehyung looked up then he saw Kwanyoung. He suddenly turned jittery. He doesn't know what to do.

"Hey Taehyung." Kwanyoung said. His hands were hidden in his pockets. "Um who are you?" Taehyung tried to act. Hoseok and Seokjin looked at Kwanyoung. The both of them recognized him very well. "You can't act like you do not know me. I'm not a dumb moron." He then glances over to his other friends who were staring at him. "Looks like you've became more social with them." He said.