"I know it was a big mistake. I shouldn't have done it."

"Done what?"

He doesn't know? Well then why should I tell him? I shrugged my shoulders getting annoyed by his questions. Without another word I began to walk away from him. That was until he held unto my hand and forced me to stop. The grip tightened with each time I tried to pull away causing pain. Dylan roughly pulled me closer to his chest and brought his face close to mine. My heart quickened thinking about what could happen next.

Is he going to kiss me?

He can't kiss me!

I had sex with his brother!!

I found it even harder to breathe when I felt cool air hit my face. Dylan eyes didn't leave mine and his hold didn't loosen. He took a deep breath placing a kiss on my cheek before whispering in my ears.

"Be careful, okay?"

With that he left without another word.

What?!

He just... What?!

I stared at him as he walked down the hall to his room. My hand shot up to my cheek where he just kissed. He kissed my cheek?

Why...

I was so caught up in Dylan's strange actions that I forgot I had Jessie waiting for me. I shook my head clear of Dylan before rushing outside. There I met Jessie leaning against the car with a bright smile on her face.

As always she was beautiful. When will she ever stop being? I envy this girl. Not only does she possess this beauty, but she also has the attention of Noah. I wish he could treat me as nice as he treats her. He's an asshole to me. Yet I still slept with him.

Way to go, Stella.

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself, but put on a smile for Jessie. "You look great. I heard what happened." She said pulling me into a hug. Does everyone know or just a group of special wolves? I pulled away from her and sighed.

"It's nothing."

"I mean, you would think that the wolves know that you are not to be touched. How stupid can they be, right?"

"Really stupid." I joked but found nothing funny about almost dying by some stranger.

"Where Is Noah?" She asked looking up at the house. I noticed a frown on her face as she looked back at me.

"I have no idea where he is."

"Really? His scent is all over you." She chuckled for a few minutes before motioning to the car.

"Well, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"On an adventure."

What an adventure we had.

Jessie drove us around the whole pack territory. We met so many different wolves. Ones who were nice and ones who wanted to rip my head right off. She took me to different places she hangs out at, and we even went outside the pack territory to visit some of her none wolf friends. She wasn't kidding when she said we were going on an adventure.

But that wasn't anything!

The real adventure was when Jessie decided to we should stop driving and start walking. Now, what have we learned about walking around the territory at night, Stella? When will I ever learn from my own damn mistakes?

It's not like I had a choice. Jessie literary pulled me out the car and down the streets. Maybe I was overreacting all of these.

Yes! I was with Jessie.