FIN

Destiny works differently, giving lot of chances to be work on a current situation. One day you'll just start to be someone you didn't expect to see but later you'll wish to have that person forever.

Years ago they met at a certain place, in a certain time and in a certain park and from that day? They were bound to have something in them... what something? FEELINGS.

Feelings and emotions that break and build them, heart beat that keep pumping for the same name over and over again. 

Breaking hearts that fall and crashing both love. Light that they both find and figured out.

"You know? This park is magical." A little boy said to her. He is using the other swing and gently pushing himself to move.

MARCH 2021

Years ago, She met a man at an unexpected time.

Being away from him and restricting herself to run and kiss him.

Ruining everything she keeps from herself. The love and longing for his heart... Now they're both standing on the same ground, looking into each other's eyes.

Seeing both faces created mixtures of emotions and tears in the eyes.

She badly wants to hug and kiss the man. 

He badly wants to run and doesn't let the girl go again.

"Hi." One word that has thousands of meanings. One word that wishes to have answers. One word that came from the bottom of the heart.

"How are you?" Silence that comes with the darkness of the night.

He remains silent. Didn't make any move. Standing still looking undefined for her.

How hurt it is for her? Seeing the man she let go unmoving in front of her. Not missing her the way she does.

It was painful and he moved backward. A step away from her.

And that scared her the most. His step by step killed her, She's now gasping for air because she might lose him again.

But he stopped moving backward. Now he moves forward towards her and he picks something in his pocket and that bursts her to tears.

He was the one sending her gifts.

She moved forward and ran towards him and didn't care about the eyes of those who starred and wondered who they were. Why hugging in the middle of the night.

She misses him so bad and all she wanted that time is to have him by her side. Never let him go again. Never.

"Don't go. Jimin, please." She said tighten her embrace.

She can take every pain just for a single hug.

"You see Ate, this park is called Cupid's lair. Older said that once the soul that bound and destined to collide met in this place for the first time? They will feel the magic and will end up together forever no matter what happens." The little boy added.

"I met someone here." She said holding the swing tightly afraid of falling because of her feet 'heavy push.

"Did you feel the magic?!" The little boy asked, standing from the swing and sitting in front of her, looking happily and excited.

"I do and I'm still feeling it here." Pointing her heart smiling at how her life became a rollercoaster because of a man named Park Jimin.

"Then where is he now? Is he with you?" For a boy, the little one is so romantic that he's eyes are tickling and shining waiting for her answer.

Seulgi takes a flight back to the place that started all the things that happened for the past few years of her life.

"Him? Probably dancing and singing right now. They're having a concert today." She said happily.

MARCH 2021

That day Jimin hugged her back. Kissing her forehead and saying the things that take her breath away and crush every hope that she built that day.

"Let's start our life and do the right thing Seulgi."

••

Today's year is 2022 and exactly the month and date where she met Jimin and when the magic started... The magic called LOVE.

"Is he with you? Are you together now?" How can she answer the boy? How? She doesn't even know if she can breathe the way before, the way Jimin makes her breathe unstable but still feels good.

"I guess the magic only works for me." Seulgi said, smiling and patting the little boy's head.

Little did she know. There's someone behind her, waiting for the right time to start again...

"Really? But why I'm standing behind you Seulgi? Why am I still feeling the same thing?"

FIN.