CHAPTER vi

November 2019

Have you ever tried to jump out of your shell?

Walk out of a dusty road?

Move out of your dark room?

Run out of the undying field? Or see the beautiful things out of your jailed life? Seulgi already saw it months ago.

"Where are we going?" She asked when she saw the road surrounded by trees. Buildings are now gone and green life welcomed her.

The sea and mountains create a perfect view. 

Seulgi smiles upon seeing it. This is the place where she wanted to witness after all the things that happened for the past few months.

"Yah! Park Jimin answered me!"

How they ended up being together? She lied.

She lied about going home, about visiting his parents just to be with Jimin. She just lied and she never lied about going home, seeing her family.

It's Jimin's fault, He made her do it but honestly she kind of loves it.

Saturday is Seulgi's favorite day of the week, she can relax because tomorrow is Sunday, her day to sleep well, eat well and rest well without any disturbance. But now that Jimin's existence ruins her well-saturday and sunday day off, she can't have that rest now.

But she's happy to have that destroyer every weekend.

Seulgi can finally have Jimin without having so much trouble. Going out with him is the most precious day off for her.

"Chill, Baby. Don't shout." He said smiling.

Oh how Seulgi loves Jimin's smile and how she's mesmerized by it and he always uses his smile just to make her say yes. He finally knows her weakness.

"I'm not your daughter! Stop calling me Baby!"

Why calling her Baby? Is she a child? He thinks of her as his daughter?

"You should start reading some romantic books by Seulgi. You probably should." Jimin said laughing sarcastically and focus on the driveway.

Seulgi don't have time to read books, especially with cheesy covers unlike Seungwan and Yerim that always buy that kind of book to the bookstore. Seulgi prepared a sketchpad but now that Jimin recommended it, maybe she would make some time to read.

Riding with Jimin's car is one of Seulgi's best moments with him. Jimin said before that he has two cars, one for public and one for private matter, no one knows except for her members and family that he bought another one. And what is more shocking about it? Jimin buys the car he is driving now for Seulgi.

So they can ride together, talk nonstop together, laugh together, take a nap together, eat together and be with each other.

"Baby Seulgi."

"Don't call me Baby! I'm not your child!"

"Okay then how about Babe? Is it good? It sounds great!"

"Yah! I'm not a pig! Why are you keep calling me with those names? Don't you like my name huh!?"

"Alright Kang Seulgi, I won't call you anything you don't like just give me your hand, let me hold you this tight and please don't let me go."