CHAPTER xvi

MARCH 2021

Streaming guitar. How it sounded to her ears. Is it beautiful?

"Look! Seulgi unnie is learning faster Seungwan unnie."

Seulgi put Seungwan's guitar down to the floor and searched for her phone, not minding what Sooyoung said.

I'm here but it looks like I can't feel at home. Seulgi starts searching for something from her phone.

Her gallery to be exact.

Photos in particular.

Seulgi with Him.... lovingly smiling.

"Why don't you call him?" Seulgi looked to her side to see Joohyun's concern.

How will she do that? How?

"I don't have his number." Seulgi let out a small sigh. Seulgi doesn't have any kind of contact with him and that saddened her more. She badly wants to meet him-even talk to him or just to hear his voice, she's fine with that but how? How can she see or hear him?

He will never look at her the same as he looked up to her before. Everything changed when Seulgi decided to pull out her tie with Jimin. He never became hers. There's nothing between them now. It's over.

"Seulgi. You're crying." Joohyun went to her and held her cold hands.

"Really? I don't know why." Seulgi fake a laugh as she wipes her tears away.

I miss Jimin so much. What should I do?

Being back to Korea and let everything fall in their right places for Red Velvet. Fortunately the SM New GG expectedly become a hit after all the unexpected news before. Seulgi and others are happy about that.

"Unnie do you think it's the time we should rest for real?"

Rest? Is understatement for Seulgi, she doesn't want to take a rest... before but as years passed by and people got older, they felt the thing called tiredness of being who they are.

Seulgi thinks that Red Velvet achievements for the past years of hard work are now paid ways, she can finally say to herself that she did her best and now is the time to be with herself, with what she wants and who she wants to be.

"I think another song this year will do magical things Seulgi." Joohyun's smile somewhat made Seulgi shine in the middle of the night.

"Then don't wait for me, I'll just go outside."